PA radio

Discussion in 'Site Info, Rules, Feedback, and Announcements' started by bbes, Oct 27, 2007.

1. bbes

bbes Incredible

how comes whenever i listen to the pa radio all i hear is songs and there is no talking by the person at all. it would be better if the person spoke on the pa radio i think.

2. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

People can't be on their computers all day. Its a free radio service for a forum, you can't really expect much from it, aside from the music that is.

3. xiaojia

xiaojia Well-Known Member

lol.. but it will be nice to have scheduled programs.. to introduce new songs etc.. that will be fun.. haha

4. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ are you volunteering yourself xj....-bigsmile

5. i vote for bbear to do it.. she cute sucha sweet voice -inlove

6. chi_man

chi_man Well-Known Member

Dj Bb!!! :p

7. compliant

compliant Well-Known Member

they used to have tryouts, but then the forum "went under renovation" and never had tryout calls since.

8. this is my new unofficial rule meaning we're not firm on it yet but what i suggest : we're looking for people who are serious and dedicated and can host for 12+ hrs playlisting or djing, if you're up for the task give me a pm, if you're not serious about it don't waste time thanks

9. we've been looking but difficult to find dedicated DJ's that can DJ several times a week.....we don't want on and off DJ's like we had in the past *ahem* but if you are SERIOUS about DJing... give ang a shout.

10. it actully sound fun.. but bummer i dont have the skills for it :(

11. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

yeahhh it sounds like a cool ideaaa!
    oh what a bummer...my english is fobbish/immiii and my voice isnt DJ-material...:(
    but seriously...it sounds cool :D

12. sho11

sho11 Member

sounds fuN!