Pairings

Discussion in 'Welcome to the House - 高朋满座' started by KandyKidx, Feb 19, 2007.

1. KandyKidx

KandyKidx Well-Known Member

Who's paired up with who?..

Chung King Fai (Ko Hing) * Angelina Lo (Miu Hei)
    Lawrence Cheng (Yau Pang) * Christine Ng (Ah Fan)

Singles..
    Raymond Cho (Ah Dee) ?? Sharon Chan (Ah Fa).. Hmm.. Not sure
    Shermon Tang (Ah Lei) ?? Chris Lai.. It's a possibility that he comes back lol
    Johnson Lee (Ah Mei) ?? Shermon Tang (Ah Lei), if Chris doesn't come back... haha
    Kingdom Yuen (Ah Lai) ?? Xing Xing Wong, don't know his name but he owns the Yoga thingy.

Annie Chung, Lawrence & Chrirstine's daughter.. will Vin Choi (Madison) comes back and end up with her?!.. Hmm not sure.

What are your views?

2. rsdl_michelle

rsdl_michelle Member

um..well raymond & sharon are together. i think shermon will end up with probably chris or some random, not ah meh, cos he should end up with sugar (nancy wu) and is annie chung even going to come back?

3. LoloMelon

LoloMelon Member

no i dont think they willmake young persons like annie do that ebcause there was alot of controversy in terms of that in another series

ah meh is not with anyone- no idea why they had nancy there

4. tis me

tis me Well-Known Member

YEah!! I was a bit upset to see that Nancy and Johnson Lee did not end up together.. what was the point of introducing her to the cast?

5. stawbewii

stawbewii Well-Known Member

lol...i liked da epi with GO B and Madison....it was soo soo funny ><

hm...Ah dee with Ah farn...but doesn't ah dee like Natalie Tong's character?? (4got her name...) and also her twin sis likes ah dee. =S so complicated...

6. daisuki

daisuki Well-Known Member

in the ending GO B is not with Madison

7. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

they should have paired ah meah with nancy wu (forgot her name in the series)