Paris Hilton

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by wondergirl, May 31, 2006.

1. wondergirl

wondergirl Well-Known Member

What do you guys think of her?

No offence to any of her fans or anything, but I think she's so snobby. I think she's pretty sometimes, but other times, she looks like a zhombie >.<. And she's soooo skinny! I don't see what so great about her body. Plus she's so ditzy! Has anyone ever seen that one show with her and Nicole? omg, she doesn't even know how to catch a baseball!

2. Yup but she sure gives one helluva BJ and knows how to put a Burger down.... while washing a car...

3. W-inD

W-inD Well-Known Member

i think she is just trash.. she doesnt deserve to be the heir to Hilton Hotels.. the hotel is going to suck when paris is running it-_-

4. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

lol i don't even like her. i watch some movies with her in it and it was alright...

5. shy

shy Well-Known Member

I don't think Paris Hilton is pretty @ all; she's stick thin. I think her sister Nicky is much better looking than her. But yeah, I think Paris is slutty; after all, she does have that sex tape with Rick Salomon (who also happened to be married to Shannen Doherty @ one point). & plus, she's always wearing next to nothing & always dating around.

I read on Maxim once that she didn't graduate from hs. She did, however, get her GED.

As for the tape, I think it was a publicity stunt. It just miraculously surfaced when her show, the simple life, was about to air when she & her ex boyfriend (Rick Salomon), weren't together during the time. I have no sympathy for the girl... she loves the spotlight & I'm sure she goes with the motto - there's no such thing as bad press.

6. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

meh..too played out..not impressed by her video either...

7. talentless hoe.

8. lol ouch thats pretty harsh there...

9. casshern

casshern Well-Known Member

paris hilton's sex tape was negative. i watched part of the tape and had to turn it off. that's how bad it was.

pamela anderson's sex tape was way better -lol

anyway, i heard that paris hilton has herpes..

i wouldn't doubt it though, because she looks like she did a lootttttt of ppl...

10. joycesays

joycesays Well-Known Member

hate paris hilton because she's such a bad example for girls and is essentially a useless piece of crap. sadly, her parents don't even think much of the shit she does. she makes so much money from her stupidity which i think is ridiculous and shows that a large part of our society is crazy for actually buying into her shit and watching her friggen tv show and whatnot.

11. lol americans just love watching white trash girls go wild!!

OhOh girls... they just wanna have fun..

12. Knoctur_nal

its all about the white trash gurls!..

13. shy

shy Well-Known Member

Even though she could have slept with a lot of guys, it doesn't automatically mean that she has herpes or any other STD. Maybe she's not stupid enough to have unprotected sex; who knows?

& yes, Paris Hilton's sex tape was not as interesting as Pamela Anderson's. @ least with Pamela Anderson's, you can differentiate between the guy & the girl. -lol

14. Knoctur_nal

hell..all the guy did in paris's video was stoke himself...i mean..u gota work that ass when its given to u...

15. ahahahah....

are yall talking about the nite vision one or the one with color digitally remastered presented in dolby digital 5.1???

16. Knoctur_nal

i'm tlking bout the one i saw while i was hiding in the damn closet...

17. lol well i mus say the nite vision on your cam isn't all that great...

18. Knoctur_nal

yeah..it was back then in my amateur days..

19. Now I finally realized what happend to you the last time you played with the Ouija Board!!! -shock