PayPal Dispute

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by itzd0pey, Dec 21, 2007.

1. itzd0pey

itzd0pey Well-Known Member

uhh i was wondering how do i respond to the seller?, it says they replied, but i have no idea how to send msgs back to them or paypal w/e. but this company blows any help please -boat

2. itzd0pey

nm it seems they decided to escalate me faggots.

3. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

You have to go in the dispute history and it will allow you to respond.

4. itzd0pey

eh it didnt let me lol so i just called paypal, they said either way they will have to refund me :) assholes tryna ship me the stuff when i asked them to cancel it.

5. ^ so are you getting what you canceled and the refund? lol

6. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

You shoulda thought before clicking on buy it now or bid it cuz its aggravating to sellers having to relist the item and not to mention the fees that occur from this.

7. itzd0pey

it doesnt cost them a dime, trust me lol. it was not ebay. they are just assholes :) you should see their complaints on ripoffreport.com =X

8. BigC

BigC Well-Known Member

At least your getting a refund.

9. abbaZabba

abbaZabba Well-Known Member

I hate paypal, they still holding my money because someone chargebacked and its been 1month+

10. yea paypal sucks tremendous Bawlls...

but it's like the only freakin' online money exchange site stupid pple know and trust.. It's like all the ebay users use it... and it just forces you to use it if you have ebay..

they deliberately make finding their contact info difficult and last time I called.. there weren't much help...