PC gaming or Console gaming

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by kfong1, Jun 1, 2007.

1. kfong1

kfong1 Banned

Hi, Just wondering do you guys like PC gaming or Console gaming? I prefer Console gaming as PC gaming requires a large amount of money for video cards etc.

2. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

a bit a both.

3. kfong1

kfong1 Banned

But PC gaming is so Expensive with the amount of money you use to buy a state of the art graphics card you could be buying a Playstation 3 for AUS$1000 (Yes Iam in Australia) and playing games like Virtual fighter 4 or some other low budget game... Someone please thank me... Just push the thanks button... please... Think about me...

4. Logy

Logy Well-Known Member

Ill take console gaming any day of the week, i cant stand all the gay FPS, RTS games.

5. reno

reno Well-Known Member

so long as theres no lag, its all good =)

well if a games been designed for hte pc, i'm sure it'd b great to play it on pc on full detail...
    depends on the type of game, i'd choose a certain platform

something like warcraft/c&c stuff, kinda hard to play on console i find
    racing games, i'd prefer console (if theres no steering wheel)
    fingers hurt too much from strains on the arrow keys ><

6. je t'adore

je t'adore Well-Known Member

Console gaming yay

7. xunx

xunx Well-Known Member

i like console game but same time i also play pc game to

8. kojiyu

kojiyu Active Member

both
    pc for shooters
    rest of the other genres console

9. Kqc84

Kqc84 Well-Known Member

i'm going to have to say both. PC games typically have better graphics than console games due to its super new graphic cards and upgrades. Plus you can't really play RTS and FPS on console that well. Console games for everything else and the low startup price.

10. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

I would go console gaming, its more cheaper then the latter.

11. urnsim2

urnsim2 Member

both has its pros and cons. each suits different genre of games better than the other. pc is best for fps and rts while console is good for sports, crpg, and fighting games. its really up to your taste in games. there are no limits in computer games and all it depends on is your graphics card and system. consoles have standard fixed system and thus game producer can create games that runs best on those systems whereas for computer, there is a wide range of system requirements.

12. people say console gaming is cheaper than the alternative.... of course it is!!

consoles are used for one purpose. PC can be used for so many things.

more features = more money. doh! lol

13. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

pc gaming isnt much more expensive then consoles... a PS3 is 699... i can build a pretty solid gaming comp for that price

14. even better... you get a solid pc, multifunctional, for the same price lol

15. reno

reno Well-Known Member

well its 999 here

don't think i can do it properly ><
    24" mon is already my 999 lolz
    tho i guess i must make compromises ehehhe

999 will get a pretty good core
    obviously mon/mouse/keyboard/speakers are like peripherals
    cos ps3 console dun come with them either :p

16. dragong87

dragong87 Well-Known Member

i agree with that. a decent computer would cost only slightly more than a ps3 here, but has so many more functions!!
    Unless ur a hardcore gamer that likes to play with alot of detail those $1000 graphics cards won't do much.
    i don't even know if there's any games out there that require that type of graphics... i don't hav the best graphics but i haven't found a game out there that needs a better graphics than wat i hav ..

17. aZn-BoNnEr

aZn-BoNnEr Well-Known Member

I got almost every single game console and a couple pc at home. When i get bored, i switch around if i got nothing to do.

18. Whitebunny

Whitebunny Member

console games..but pc games are not too bad... if u have a fast computer

19. even though i have a 360, i must say pc gaming, i only use my xbox cus i play it on my pc monitor sitting at my desk. big old crt widescreens just dont look so good nowadays, unless your watching tv ofc, then again, i do that on my pc too. PC all the way yay.

20. aznxchurro

aznxchurro Active Member

pc gaming for rts and fps. console for sports