Perfect World Online

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by itzd0pey, Jan 31, 2007.

1. itzd0pey

itzd0pey Well-Known Member

China’s Perfect World coming to RP in 2007

english version: http://levelupgames.ph/perfectworld/index.html

but they have blocked all other ips & is only playable in the Philippines.

LEVEL UP! has inked a deal with Beijing Perfect World Technology to publish the first English version of one of China’s top 3D fantasy online games, Perfect World, after a contract signing held in Beijing, China on Dec. 12.
    Perfect World, a fully 3D massively multiplayer online role-playing game, currently has over 100,000 concurrent users in China. Beijing Perfect World Technology Co., invested more than 30 million RMB into finishing the whole project over three years, according to a press statement.

The game allows players to move through land, sea and air as humans or mythical creatures. Air battles are also possible, along with features where player factions can build their own cities and design their own clothes.

"More often than not, great games end up finding you, and not the other way around. That was the feeling we got when we picked it up for the first time. I think gamers will be impressed with the customization, the graphic quality and more importantly the gameplay. I don’t want to give away too much right now, but there’s just something about it that calls out to you to play," Ben Colayco, chief operating officer of Level Up! International, said in a press statement.

Jane Walker, chief executive officer of Level Up! Inc., added: "Not only does Perfect World look great and will allow quite a bit of user-generated content, its PC specs and bandwidth requirements are quite manageable even in the local setting. We think the potential for this game is huge."

She expects to launch the Perfect World open beta within the first quarter of 2007, after finishing the localization of the game.

Present at the contract signing were Chi Yufeng, chief executive officer of Beijing Perfect World Technology Co., Ltd. and their vice president, Zhu Qi, while Syam Devineni, the chief financial officer of Level Up! International, represented its Philippine subsidiary, Level Up! Inc., according to a press statement.

Level Up! Inc. has stated that this game is only the first of its new content offerings in 2007.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-shock -shock -shock

you can still play the chinese version.

Guide Link: http://spiritverse.com/pw/bgn.html

2. damn looks pretty tight.. is there much Chinese reading in it??

3. itzd0pey

i dunno, im currently downloading the chinese version right now since the flip one blocked all foreign ips.

4. THF20

THF20 is a Chinese

I will probably check it out in my free time. Thanks for the latest info.

5. itzd0pey

im still dling lol busy with flyff :D

6. Adaptec

Adaptec Active Member

Thx for the link im downloading now ^^

7. aZn-BoNnEr

aZn-BoNnEr Well-Known Member

Look like its a fun game, but i dont know how to reach chinese character. So i guess i wait for an English version to come out. -unsure

8. itzd0pey

this game , i heard ur character ages.

9. gamestar

gamestar New Member

damm i wanna play this game...

10. sn1ff

sn1ff Well-Known Member

looks gay