Pes 2009

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by hongkongboy, Oct 22, 2008.

1. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

just came through the post today PC version btw, had 3 games on it and what can i say?

pretty the same as 2008, gameplay the same tbh and much easy to score

the online is once again is poor and disappointed, lags big time, out of the 3 games i play 1 of them was online the lags and gameplay was terrible within 20mins the score was already 7-9 lol my player just couldnt tackle or chase the ball

anthor downside is that the clubs arent up to date, extreme disappointed, pes2009 has got the man u n liverpool license and somehow they still got saha in it and no berbatov he still at spurs, i dunno about liverpool but keane is probably at spurs too

i ve bin a pes fan for many year but i must say fifa08 was really good, my flat m8 got fifa09 on ps3 and it completelt shocked me, fifa09 was superb, i dont know what Shingo Takasuka is doing but atm he needs to sort it out if fifa is serioously gonna be the next big football game.... if pes carrys on like this

confused to whether to buy fifa09 on pc or 360.....

2. get it for the 360.... or you may be able to download it for the PC version lol

3. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i will always prefer pro evo over fifa no matter how the game is

4. goolk

goolk Member

Yeah I read the review and it was not as good as fifa 09

5. erayser_168

erayser_168 Active Member

definatley not as good as fifa played both and i used to be a huge pes fan but the next gen pes are just soo fail