Pitt to replace Tom Cruise in 'Mission:Impossible 4'

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by 小小, Sep 20, 2006.

1. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

[​IMG]
    Brad Pitt reportedly will star in the next "Mission: Impossible" film.(AP)

From: http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/entertainment/2006-09/20/content_692772.htm

2. wow this is good news.. i love watching brad pitt movies imo he's a better actor and stronger.....for physical fighting scenes and stunts......look at brad pitt if i wanted to look like a white guy i would definately want to look like brad pitt, good face and a great figure ( not to sound gay though) -lol

3. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

well...aint that sometin...now...was i referring to shin being in love with brad pitt or the news...hmph...

4. dragonash_se7en

dragonash_se7en Well-Known Member

what contoversy behaviour.... how can they replace cruise... is a mission impossible

5. sp-lork

sp-lork Well-Known Member

thats so strange..seeing pitt instead of cruise..=T

6. i havent really watched any of the mission impossible movies so dont really matter to me... -lol

7. hmmm... it's kinda weird... but i guess i like them both so it should b interesting to c... has anyone watched MI-3?? i thought it was funny how Meggie Q swore in cantonese hahaha...-lol

8. damn maybe I should watch all the MI one of these days..

9. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

meh..all good except m3

10. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

Why don't they just get another name their brain get stuck or what. Pitt is good but not really a good idea to be in another person sequal.