Playing all night long

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by leewu, Jan 31, 2006.

1. leewu

leewu Member

Question for all gamers, how can people get hook on a game playing everyday and playing all night long. i dont get it.

2. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

because its gd and theres alway a thought in ur mind that ur eager to find out wot happens nxt, but as u find out u find urself slowly driftin away frm ur console......

happens to me wiv ff game -lol

3. I myself is not much of a hardcore gamer, but I mostly play games to go through the story. A lot of games these days gets too repetitive, however I appreciate the art work and all that cgi stuff. Playing a game for me is like watchin a Long movie... ya know your not that interested but u try to make it to the end to find out what happens.

4. kennyae86

kennyae86 Guest

got ah,
    i usualy go cyber cafe wif me fren till the morning...
    crazy...==

5. diclonius

diclonius Member

mmorpg's....i dont know why, but i just cant stop playing them..there's lots of them around as well. i usually get addicted only for like 1-2 weeks though

6. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

u'll know how nad why whne u become hooked.

7. shhh lips

shhh lips Well-Known Member

I sometimes play WoW for 5hrs straight especially when my guild is doing a 40 man raid.

8. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

hahaha true too true

games are like movies......

9. diclonius

diclonius Member

Bah..that's nothing..I've played for 10 hours with FFXI but of course that was with food and toilet breaks...it kills your eyes bigtime!! But the fun....^^

10. shhh lips

shhh lips Well-Known Member

^ pshh but i usually do it like once every two days. Even while im in lec

11. lingmongjai

lingmongjai Active Member

It's the competition! The feeling of winning! That's what I like about games. Would you play all night if you keep losing? Usually, if I play a game and I keep losing, that's when i don't play. But if you're good at the game. And You do well! Then you want to play, because it makes you feel good to win! =)

12. hkm91450

hkm91450 Well-Known Member

I don't really play much games... but my guy fds are hardcore gamers... they can play for hours (as in 6+ hours), not go to the washroom, or eat or anything, and then skip school/work b/c they suffer fatigue afterwards from a lack of sleep.

I think its a "GUY THING" ... Some kind of special gene/or something that makes a video game so fascinating where us girls will never understand.. All we can do is put up with it and watch ...-lol

13. Err0r

Err0r Well-Known Member

how can you not get it? are you retarded?

how can you get straight A's and be a geek. i dont get it.

14. Lol Guys playing games all night is like girls shopping all day.

15. alupin79

alupin79 Well-Known Member

Bah worst I did was 36 straight hours on.... CIV II lol

16. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

bleh, i would never play games instead of sleep, i still play, but i stop and go to bed. now, back to my call of duty 2 -tongue2

17. that is some hardcore gaming... I dont think I've ever found a game worth playing for 12 hours straight... let alone 36... o_O;

18. alupin79

alupin79 Well-Known Member

Well with Civ, you always say "Next turn is my last turn" but it never happen until you win it! And when that happen you try to win it another way! Well that was sooooooo long time ago! *sigh*

19. n4mele5s

n4mele5s Well-Known Member

lol final fantasy XI lol 3 days 3 nites XD lol all i ate was pizza and mcds and i learned my lesson

20. lol damn yall sound like yall had some seriously fun gaming experience... ahahah god damn... 3 days... 3 nites... did you end up beating it!?? lol...