Playstation 4

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by [N], Feb 20, 2013.

1. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Graphics looks good (expected), controller i'm iffy about. Not feeling the social media integration either.

" Sony plans on launching the next PlayStation this November for $429 and $529 respectively"

Might consider to get it when it drops to maybe in the 300 range if that quote is true.

Wonder how much games would be. $60 for PS3 game is already a lot, cant imagine it going any higher for one game. Would love to see prices of games go down for downloadable games (save production cost). Highly doubt.

Post posted before 2 of my points announced officially!

2. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

come out to announce we are developing a new final fantasy title for ps4 and stay tuned for e3 the fuck i was about to flip if they said ff vs 13 for ps4.

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

wow diablo 3 announcement for playstation no one gives a shit what a buzzkill hahahahha...whats the point of having it for ps3 and ps4?

4. asiankidremix

asiankidremix Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;GNbEjtHVhtE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNbEjtHVhtE[/video]

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I thought there would be backwards compatibility.

Reading the last sentence of that article.. if discs are base-locked, then they're just stealing more money out of people's pockets. Thank god for that. Assuming it's still on Bluray disc for games, would PS3 games go down?

6. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

Of course they won't go down. lol

7. kevin

kevin RAWR!

I think the same would apply to Xbox "720". I read that they won't allow used games to be played. Meaning, if you were to borrow me ABC, I can't play it on my console, the only way is if I go out to a shop and buy ABC. Smart but risky.

8. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Smart for the company yes. But for the customer? Definitely (-) points for the console.

9. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

Naa, just an old rumour, Tuesday will tell all.

10. ^
    don't think they'd be dumb enough to implant that.. esp after what EA did to Sim City

11. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

What's on Tuesday? And what happened with Sim City? :p

12. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

Xbox reveal

13. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

You have to pay a fee to install used games.... Doesnt effect consumers as the used games will be cheaper as you have to pay extra to activate it, places like gamestop will lose out.

But...... from the looks of it, I can let a friend or relative buy a game at full price, then I simply borrow it off them and install it on my xbox and pay a small fee to activate it for myself, legitimately? Doesn't sound like a good business model unless they are leaving something out.

anyway, ill be pre-ordering my one tomorrow at lunch break.

14. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

These 12 year olds going apeshit crazy over which console is better.

(Not you guys)

15. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

reserved my xbox yesterday, would like to have it on day of release.

16. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

im sure you wouldnt have to reserve this POS to get it day one.

#18 [N], May 24, 2013
    Last edited: May 24, 2013
  17. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

bulla is a troll, xbox in a PS thread......lol

18. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

It will sell out I'm sure, historically, demand outstrips supply. Either way I'd rather reserve this POS so I can be sure to have it on day one. If you're right then that would be even better.