Playstation Home is finally Out!

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by [N], Dec 12, 2008.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

haven't checked but heard about it. probably dl and see what's the fuss about. probably like sims which is pretty lame.

2. I doubt its gona revive failing system, they need to get some games, wonder if its better than the 360's new interface.

3. hmmmm the only things the PS needs are games...

4. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

was walking around in pshome... seems kinda lame

5. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

was really lame....although you can chat, thats about it. wasted fucking 4 gigs and everything needs dl-ing... also tons of lag. i wanted to bowl but it was full

6. Jay22098

Jay22098 Well-Known Member

its a waste of space, they give u like 4 costumes to pick from, and the map is really small. its been in development for almost 4 years and i can't see how they managed to drag it out for so long, theres like 5 rooms altogether...

7. the xbox one is better plus it aint 4gigs and no lag

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^two totally different things though, ps home is an interactive virtual world whereas xbox is just icons and click navigation... its like the mii right?

9. ^ im sure i saw a thing were you can go into a room with a bunch of people and walk about with you avatar etc but im not sure i dont use my xbox to much as im to busy at the mo.

10. ^ lol thats awsome

11. LMFAO!!!! that was hilarious....

12. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

d'oh! hahahaha

13. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

14. ^ darn that looked Boooooooring

15. shadowsoul

shadowsoul Well-Known Member

i dled the beta n installed it within 1 hr its gone
    such a waste of 5gigs

16. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

quality, infact my uncle n his friend were on it 2 hours trying to get a girlfriend from hk, sad or what??? they kept talking about today in work, i was like OMG get a life xbox360 all da way

17. ^ lol yeahhhhh

18. erayser_168

erayser_168 Active Member

yeah i downloaded this played for about 30 mins and realized i wasted 30 mins of my life :p

but that vid is awesome :p

19. k9chan

k9chan Member

needs more solid games and not something similar to the sims