Please Help!! Thankx!! xx

Discussion in 'School Work Help' started by deenutz25, Apr 23, 2009.

1. deenutz25

deenutz25 Active Member

hey guys...I'm currently doing my research project in uni...and I need to produce 6 artefacts to support my idea...and it would really help if u guys can help me fill out this questionnaire...it won't take long...just 3 questions!!

here's my fifth character. this time i decided to go for a non human character. i've decided to go for an analog TV that's why i decided to look at TV Buddy (tvb maskot) as a reference. and as u can see he doesn't have a mouth, using only body emotions to express himself.

please let me know what you think bout it, like it or not!! ur help will definitely help on my final year project!! thanks so much!! xxx

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HERE'S THE QUESTIONNAIRE:

1. Are you..... Male or Female?
    2. Do you like the character? Please give reasons why.
    3. How would you describe the character's personality?

#1 deenutz25, Apr 23, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2009
  2. [mJ9]

[mJ9] Well-Known Member

Female
    yeah,it's not bad(i don't like the third one),it's cute with it's red Antennas and ears(you should keep the ear red)
    The character seems that he has a cool personality and is intelligent or... bookworm

3. deenutz25

deenutz25 Active Member

hey didnt noticed that the ears were still yellow...thx for reminding me...fixed the prob!! =)

4. w10_chi24

w10_chi24 Well-Known Member

male
    yeah.. it looks friendly, yet funky/funny/kawaii in tv way
    happy go getting type, who works hard and play hard =p

5. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

Male
    I do like them, they do look pretty cute
    Friendly (his body language), Hard working (studying a book), playful (hand with a balloon)

6. acnlg

acnlg Member

Male
    I like the character but I have no impression on the way the character feels since he has no facial expressions. Body language is hard to gauge.... (no changes in eyes or antennae)
    happy? studious? not sure because of my commen in #2

7. intraland

intraland Well-Known Member

Female

I think the character is likable, but not the immediately adorable type. It seems that it is approachable and friendly.

i think the character has a kind of shy but open personality. The studying one (2nd pic) makes him seem bookworm ish (especially the glasses), but the last one makes him look like he can go out for some fun sometimes. The first picture seems like he's making a greeting, so it doesn't leave much of an impression.

still one thing makes me wonder... does it work on batteries as well as AC? the plug isn't plugged in =P

8. deenutz25

deenutz25 Active Member

haha...u can say that...he might work on batteries as well!! =)

9. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

1. Are you..... Male or Female? Male
    2. Do you like the character? Please give reasons why. Not really, cos he's a bit tubby, looks weird
    3. How would you describe the character's personality? A nerd and child like headbang2

10. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

1. Female
    2. i liek the characters because it looks quite indiviualistic with the red dears
    3. the personality looks playful and sophisticated :)