Please help!! Thankx!!

Discussion in 'School Work Help' started by deenutz25, Mar 12, 2009.

1. deenutz25

deenutz25 Active Member

hey guys...I'm currently doing my research project in uni...and I need to produce 6 artefacts to support my idea...and it would really help if u guys can help me fill out this questionnaire...it won't take long...just 3 questions!!

here's my fourth character. this time i decided to go for an animal character again, but not an anthropomorphic character, just a normal four legged cat. I decided to make him in a more cartoon style that is why he has a big head. His legs are quiet short as well. For reference I looked at cats from the animation " The Aristocats". The fact that he is black makes him a mysterious cat. He is clumsy and playful.

please let me know what you think bout it, like it or not!! ur help will definitely help on my final year project!! thanks a lot!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HERE'S THE QUESTIONNAIRE:

1. Are you..... Male or Female?
    2. Do you like the character? Please give reasons why.
    3. How would you describe the character's personality?

2. matethemouse

matethemouse Well-Known Member

1. Male

1. pic: No. The two front teeths make it looks like a vampire cat. A closed mouth with a little smile on the face will make me like it more.
    2. pic: Little better. Still the teeths. But this time the cat is smaller (=> smaller teeths) while it also looks alot more cute "playing" with the giant ball (giant toys + pets = (mostly) cute)
    3. pic: The tins and the fishbones make it look like a stray cat. Looks like a tough cat

3. Myer

Myer Well-Known Member

1. Male
    2. No. Somehow its face doesn't convey much friendliness, its smile feels "artificial".
    3. Its look may hint at a curious, wary and cunning cat.

=) just my spontaneous opinion

4. intraland

intraland Well-Known Member

1. Are you..... Male or Female?
    female

2. Do you like the character? Please give reasons why.
    overall I find that the cat seems expressionless... There's a smile there but it seem artificial. The eyes could include a bit more emotions... It seems he is just staring off into blank space. (or this his poker face =P) Though, I would say this one seems more realistic than the 2nd and 3rd artefact...

3. How would you describe the character's personality?
    He portrays a sort of curious, tough, and alert character.

5. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

HERE'S THE QUESTIONNAIRE:

1. Are you..... Male or Female? -----> Female

2. Do you like the character? Please give reasons why. ----> litter bin because you can do many things with the character's personality

3. How would you describe the character's personality? ----->fun and cunning and maybe evil because he might be in competition to fight for food with other street cats LOL xD

hope my opinion helps xD

6. 1. Female
    2. Do you like the character? Don't not like it, but don't love it. It doesn't evoke any strong emotion from me. Might be the frozen, fixed stare it's giving me....
    3. Character's personality = playful