Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Anyone?

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by HellGuard99, Apr 19, 2007.

1. HellGuard99

HellGuard99 Well-Known Member

I'ma get a copy of Diamond myself on launchdate to entertain myself, my friend's gona get Pearl so we can trade between each other's. This is gona be awesome, I can see it. Anybody gona get it?

2. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

No... im still a fan of pokemon red and blue though, maybe over the summer when i have some time, il beat that game from start to finish again.

3. DuchSauce

DuchSauce Well-Known Member

I haven't played a pokemon game for a long time, but from what I remember all the games were basically the same--red blue green silver gold etc., except with a few different pokemon. Is there something that makes this game stand out?

Have fun playing it when you get it.

4. HellGuard99

HellGuard99 Well-Known Member

Yeah This game will have ALL the pokemons in it, you can go trade, battle and such on the internet using wireless connections and, this time its 3D instead of the usual 2D used before in the previous games. Theres much more connectivity in this one as well. This sounds promising.

5. dragonside

dragonside Well-Known Member

ahhh it's been so long since i've played pokemon.
    I wonder if i should get back?
    LOL Diamond and Pearl sound quite...interesting.

6. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

We "gotta catch them all"!!!! POkemon!!!

Man, heard this speech a lot of time when i was little. I play this game a bit, it was cool. Go for it man, become a pokemon master!!! LOL ( i just have to say it)

7. don

don ello

my last pokemon game was the yellow version one with pikachu following behind the trainer....now there's so many freaking new pokemons like 400 of them but yeah i found the pokemon diamond rom and decided to dl it and give it a try.....it's pretty cool i have to say....theres dual battles now which it's a 2vs2 battle haah -lol

8. kc15753

kc15753 Active Member

I know im gonna get getting myself a copy. Gonna be cool with all the new things

9. Adaptec

Adaptec Active Member

Wow talk about pokemon it was very long ago my game remember last time i play its black n white only now see my cousin playing wif color onto it seem cool

10. doubleblanks

doubleblanks Well-Known Member

heh, seemed to have got most of the pokemon games but still it will be kool to get the 2 new games but btw how much pokemon are there now?

11. dabrokeboy

dabrokeboy Active Member

i saw my friend play it its pretty cool cuz u can click the atks on the bottom screen =D

12. Demonsblood

Demonsblood Active Member

This version of pokemon is the best yet! The scenery is just amazing. However, if i were you i would get Diamon version hehe because it's legendary is stronger!!! Long live pokemon!

13. stawbewii

stawbewii Well-Known Member

wow another version of Pokemon!!! HAHA...i still love the ruby and saphire ones >< new one sounds kool tho^^

14. aZn-BoNnEr

aZn-BoNnEr Well-Known Member

i prefer none of the pokemon games. Its all the same basically. :p

15. lol i recently beat Fire Red and Sapphire, my friend got the DS solely for the new pokemon game....

makes me want to get a DS as well lol

16. Demonsblood

Demonsblood Active Member

So......if I were to get a DSLite and Pokemon Diamond, i still cant trade from gold version right? ....if so that sucks because i got a dragonite n tyranitar all pumped up in there. =(

17. OhanaUnited

OhanaUnited Well-Known Member

I just feel that they overdone the pokemon series, same goes to digimon.

18. Aya-chan

Aya-chan Member

They're still adorable... in their pre-evolution stage though..... . If you have Emerald, you can supposedly transfer over all the pokemon from that game.... I haven't unlocked this feature yet though.

19. Vinnie_boy

Vinnie_boy Well-Known Member

ive been playing it for a week now and yea i think its alright... it brings back the memories of when i was young ~_~

20. chantown

chantown Member

i used to play it all the time!!!!