Postbit Article Style.

Discussion in 'Site Info, Rules, Feedback, and Announcements' started by shinobi, May 6, 2008.

?

Like new style?

1. Yes

15 vote(s)
    65.2%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  1. something new were trying it's a little different ... but it's only for the first post/thread makers... avatars on right and text aligned to the left...oh yea you can click on the pics and they move now! :D (dont know what its good for but YAAAA!)

made couple of news articles with this style too... click here to see http://www.dramasian.com/forum/showthread.php?p=554128#post554128

let us know what yall think. Poll up too! :)
    -hellothar

2. also first posts will always show on every page so if you have like 10 pages the first post will always be there and.. we've added image auto resizer so you guys shouldn't have a problem complaining about hugeee pics =P

oh yes forgot to mention u have the addition not to use this postbit style but the normal one instead too, it would look best to use this option when posting lotsa pictures or articles.

i likeyy!

#2 hadouken, May 6, 2008
    Last edited: May 6, 2008
  3. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

wtf is this shit

jks il be more constructive. i like the avatars as they are now... and this thing where my sig picture is resized so it is tiny and people have to click on it to make it bigger is odd, not the worst thing, but its strange.

4. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

i don't like the sig thing also...and definitely the avatar shouldn't be on right, weird....

5. not working with avvy on right side, getting headache xD

6. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

i dun really like that thing with the avy on right side...
    but the pics zoom thingy looks quite cool...only not for sigs....but for threads like pic thread its a good option

7. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

avy on the right shows up somewhat distorted.
    original layout preferred.

8. i like the feature where the first post is always shown on each page, the right hand avy isn't all that bad does take some getting use to....

9. robsh

robsh Well-Known Member

wow PA is rockin harder than ever

10. i found a problem with this layout:

when people post long shit like 4 youtube (which i just did) its going to be kind of annoying seeing 4 vids at the top, and it makes it longer to scroll down imo...

personally, im not fond of it, but you guys are the bosses lol

11. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

i think i still like the old version =[

12. i'm diggin the new features.. especially with the light view imagines.. n ability to move it.. very fancy! -cool2

13. bbes

bbes Incredible

i like the new ideas and everything but don't like how the avatar is moved to the right, makes it look weird and strange and not quite right.

14. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

gotta stand up and rebel man.....I don't like the new format nuff said haha....

15. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

the only thing i like is that the first post is always on top of the pages. everything else, not so much lol.

16. it's ok to not like it... thats why i made the thread and a poll.. if i didn't care i wouldn't ask you guys and start all my threads like this... -lol

17. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

><" Putting the first post on top of every page is starting to confuse me ><"

18. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

It's all good except some of the sigs are too small even though the are not too big in original size

19. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

UMMMM....THE AVA THINGY ON THE OTHER SIDE LOOKS WEIRDDD....BUT I GUESS CAN EGT USED TO THAT..^^...

1ST BEING ON EVERY PAGE....NOT LIKEY.....LIKE IF SOMEONE POSTS 4-5 YOUTUBE CLIPS ON 1ST POST
    THEN IT'LL COME UP EVERY PAGE WHEN NOT REALLY NEEDED I THINK

THE PIC THINGY COOOOL....-cool2....!!!

20. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

remember everyone, this style isnt mandatory so u can switch from both original (left avatar) or the new style (right avatar) when creating a thread.