Predictions for this series

Discussion in 'The Brink Of Law - 突圍行動' started by oonnee, Jan 11, 2007.

1. oonnee

oonnee Member

I think that a lot of drama will occur in this series. Based on the promos and the first few episodes you can already tell lots will happen. What do you guys think?

2. sky_dough

sky_dough New Member

hey.. where did you download the first few episodes?

3. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

Im starting to like Kate Tsui. Shirley is bad in this, is

this her first evil role?

4. edmundteh

edmundteh Well-Known Member

BL

If you intend to start a new threat, kindly provide more information next time.

Chinese Title:
    突圍行動

English Title:
    The Brink of Law (Dat Wai Hang Dung)

Producer:
    Mui Siu Ching

Casts:
    Steven Ma
    Bernice Liu
    Ron Ng
    Shirley Yeung
    Kate Tsui
    Michelle Yim
    Lo Lok Lam
    Lee Kwok Lun
    Mary Hon
    Yoyo Chan
    Stephen Wong
    Vin Choi
    Sherming Yiu
    June Chan
    Fung So Po
    Dai Chi Wai

Episodes:

Genre:
    Modern Drama/Suspense/Investigation/Action

Synopsis:
    Break Through the traps to unlock the secrets of illegal gambling operations!

Airing January 8, 2007

Attached Files:

5. edmundteh

edmundteh Well-Known Member

well, it just started to air in HK only on 8 Jan replacing Dicey Business, im attaching it here for everybody to enjoy the show.

#5 edmundteh, Jan 12, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2007
  6. Squirrrr

Squirrrr Member

well, am already fond of this show, okay i'm easily fond of starting love puppies all together haha. Already in the first episode felt like slamming that little stepsister of Steve Ma, she's so rude that even I as a watcher wanted to slam in her face... am not violent at all XD

7. anyone find rons character weird? lol first time seeing him that nice of a guy and caring ....almost hard to beleive. -_-

whats with the glasses in the series? both steven and ron wear em and ron looks so much older with them haha.

8. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

he was caring in TOB, thats all i can remember.

he was kinda mean in Academy. I have to say

the glasses don't look bad.

9. happii

happii Well-Known Member

i watch up to ep 6 already n i can't wait to watch more, some many drama n Michelle Yim and shirley yeung (its great to see her acted a differ character)is so evil.

10. Calvinlee

Calvinlee Member

shirley yeung not gud in acting as a villian...

but i like Kate tsui in this series..

11. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

Was watching this series yesterday... there was alot of drama in the first five chapters.
    And it's sad how Steven's father in the film died cause he thought he was useless...If only he had waited alittle longer...

12. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

it's really good so far ^^ you know, i would've never expected Shirley to play an evil role....she has such a baby face. i think that's the reason why TVB never gave her a evil role until now....and i still dont understand why TVB gave her an evil role...

13. yayitzmonica

and, does anyone think that the sorta "love triangle" between kate, shirley and ron is a repeat of RDOV ??? i mean, ron is related to shirley. and in RDOV ron was related to elaine. then ella(in RDOV) or kate(in TBOL) comes along and elaine gets jealous of ella, just like shirley gets jealous of kate....am i making any sense here?

14. yayitzmonica

if i am making some sense, than does anyone agree with me??

15. KandyKidx

KandyKidx Well-Known Member

Kate and Shirley in a series together again? They were in the same series in Price of Greed. Ooh, gosh I hope Shirley gets a man this time! xD.

16. littlebaby

littlebaby Well-Known Member

thats true i agree !!

17. wysandman

wysandman Well-Known Member

they will be a lot backstabbings and killings

18. oonnee

oonnee Member

yeah, it's sorta similar, but then again so are most of TVB series...there's always a part that's similar or the same. but i don't think i like kate tsui or shirley yeung. they just both kinda annoy me...

19. LigerZ

LigerZ Active Member

hmmm i think steven ma is gunna join ron's company and they will start to investigate the evil mom and her evil kid

so any ideas as to what bernice's job is?
    lawyer? psych doctor? golddigger? cob? it would be interesting if she's with the CIA

20. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Steven joining Ron's company makes sense since he'll be able to watch over Kate more on behalf of Kenneth. I get the feeling Bernice is like a negociator for a police department or something since she has background in psych but why she hides her occupation from Steven is weird.

I hate Shirley's character and Steven's sister. Their "evilness" doesn't seem right. Might be their acting or something I can't quite figure out. Michelle Yim as an evil character is quite nice. Her evilness is smart evil and not bitchy childish evil like the other 2 girls.

I think in the end Ron will probably take over the company. A big random prediction lol.