Priscilla Wong's Father Becomes a Billionaire

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Apr 20, 2016.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

Priscilla-Wong-father-billionaire.jpg

Maintaining a fairly private personal life, Priscilla Wong (黃翠如) rarely talks about her family. However, her father Wong Wing Wah (黃永華) became an overnight billionaire when his construction company was publicly listed last week. At the end of its initial listing day on the stock market, Wong Wing Wah’s net worth was estimated at $1.8 Billion HKD.

Priscilla revealed that her father went from selling fish illegally on the streets to becoming a mere construction worker before his success today. Despite becoming a billionaire’s daughter overnight, Priscilla firmly said her lifestyle will not change and she will continue to work equally as hard.

Returning to work with boyfriend Edwin Siu (蕭正楠), Priscilla was chased by the media behind the set of their new series Two Steps from Heaven <幕後玩家>. Surrounded by curious reporters, Priscilla had nowhere to hide and kept begging the paparazzi to stop bombarding her with questions.

Feeling awkward about her new family wealth, Priscilla said, “I don’t really want to talk about family too much because I don’t want them to be affected. The most important thing is that the family is healthy and happy! I don’t want to talk about this too much! Please, everyone – I don’t really want to speak about my family.”

Although Priscilla did not want to answer any specific questions from the reporters, it was evident that she was proud of her father’s achievements over the years.

Creds: Oncc

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Edwin mined gold maybe diamond :boblaff:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. mytlcs

mytlcs Well-Known Member

hum yee fun sung..... hard work guys... lets war in clash of clan.. hahahhahaha...

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. high reward for edwin :kevin:

5. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

that's very respectable, turning nothing to something. Good for her dad!

6. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Still, his company is still new on the market, net worth is good for now. But we'll see if that money stays...

7. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

After watching TVB plots all these years, having a billion today doesn't mean he'll have it tomorrow. In fact, TVB scripts thrive on these rags to riches, riches to rags stories. Let's hope he gets to keep his money, LOL...

• Funny Funny x 1