PS Vita

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by moranna, Jun 9, 2011.

1. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

Doesn't look to bad but shame about the name.

[video=youtube;Ni--QnZkRnw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni--QnZkRnw&feature=relmfu[/video]

2. kevin

kevin RAWR!

NGP sound much better, cos it sound more of a NEWER product of Sony.

3. JaysonB

JaysonB New Member

Not sure if this will sell, especially with gaming on mobile phones being so popular nowdays...

4. bbes

bbes Incredible

well it does look very impressive so i'm not sure. plus there is always room for a dedicated machine, especially for the child/teenage market. so there will be space. besides u prob won't be getting ur kid a mobile phone that has the ability to download as they may just rack up a huge data bill.

5. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

that vid makes it look very medicore tbh, SONY need to step up their game, we have smart phones nowadays, hand-held gaming is nothing new.

I think FPS game son a handheld sux too, if they focus on serious RPG's then yeah they got something, otherwise i dont see what the fuss is about. only reason im gona get a 3Ds is for Mario Kart, but ill wait till i see a definite release day for MK.

6. ThatGuy

ThatGuy Well-Known Member

I wouldn't really compare the PS Vita to a smartphone. Sure, smartphones have the same hardware and maybe even better hardware when the Vita comes out, but the Vita is a dedicated gaming platform. It has dedicated controls, proper game developers and you won't have to update your hardware to play the latest games.

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

Damn who coppin this sucka?

8. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

I get it free, well almost. =)

All gamestop managers gets one for free, dam that aint fair. But I could nvr work for EB/Gamestop

9. setshiro

setshiro Well-Known Member

During a PS Vita Press Conference on Friday, Sony Computer Entertainment Taiwan announced the PS Vita will launch in Taiwan on December 23, at the conference SCET's new spokeswoman Rainie Yang, a well known celebrity in Taiwan, came out and spoke to the media. At the stage when asked about her favorite
    PlayStation
    [​IMG]
    game, Rainie claimed that her favorite is Nintendo's "Super Mario Bros" - a game that never appeared on PS platforms.

Her answer wowed the crowd at the press confernece, aware that something went wrong, she started posing to the media to divert the attention. However when she started holding the PS Vita on her hand, she held it upside down, and of course she wowed the media again with her reckless behavior! It seems she is either clueless on video games, or she hates Sony.

10. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

For some reason i think it will be let down with crap games, imo FPS games on hand held is crap, we need more ONLINE MULTIPLAYER games that are good and not FPS games, otherwise may as well stick to smartphone.

When i heard powerstone was offline only, my heart sank, i would have bought a psp for that alone and an online ridge racer. my bro has one, not that he plays it much.