PS3 gets smashed

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by kdotc, Nov 17, 2006.

1. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

2. god damn i knew this was gonna happen but not this soon! they did it to the 360 last year too =D

lol some said "can i get the controller" in the backround

oh wait the ps3 is out TODAY?! gasp

3. drft_anbu

drft_anbu Active Member

yah there was too much hype for the ps3...people were selling them the minute they got them for $2000-4000 (yes i saw a person post his for sale for $4000).

i just dont get people sometimes.

4. jonyblayze

jonyblayze Active Member

^shit its smart. that damn thing will prolly break the week after u play it. theres already ppl in japan complaining about how a buncha ps2 and ps1 games wont work. funny how sonys big thing was u could play that huge library of ps1 and ps2 games out of the box. if u have a HD set that don't support 720p (the highest that most of the games that ps3 runs at this time), you're screwed. instead of upscaling the resolution like the xbox 360 does, the ps3 downscales it to 480p, meaning it looks like crap. there are also overheating issues, certain brands of HD sets wont' work with their HDMI cables, just too many problems. those idiots at sony should've just waited til march instead of pissing everyone off. only ones makin money off that console are the ebay flippers.

5. I duno the smash my xbox360 was a lot better cuz there was a kid damn near cried seeing it get smashed... -lol who was it that posted dudes gettin shot with a bb gun?? lol now I wanna watch that shit...

smash my wii prolly aint gonna be that exciting either.. but yea I still can't the dude pulled it off.. I mean ok camp out for xbox was one thing.. but ps3... that took some energy n skills..

6. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

Lol crazy ppl <_<

7. drft_anbu

drft_anbu Active Member

i think its stupid for people to line up and get the system only to try and rip other people off by price gouging. i actually enjoyed that video.

8. volkly

volkly Well-Known Member

I enjoyed the video, but can't help thinking that it is such a waste. I won't be getting a ps3 soon as i only have a 1080i HDTV. I can't wait for Blu-Ray tvb series.

9. ahahhaa... blu-ray tvb... you're trippin...

10. WahFai

WahFai Member

Er... what was the point?

11. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

to show off i guess

12. poopiness

poopiness Member

Hoo!!!! The Rich Wins Again!

13. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

next up...the psp smash!

14. sn1ff

sn1ff Well-Known Member

lol i was there soo jokes

15. mooMooDUDE

mooMooDUDE Well-Known Member

Sigh... with all the hypes. COWABUNGA!

16. edzzz69

edzzz69 Member

That is soooooo wrong.

17. sn00py

sn00py Well-Known Member

18. xarith

xarith Member

that hurt...

19. Jett

Jett New Member

ahh..they must be rich...
    well if that their enjoyment...

20. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

The point was to make money. The people who do these retarded things aren't as retarded as you think they are. They ask for donations till they get enough money for a PS3, they will obviously get more then they need. An excess amount of a few hundred maybe even.