Psp 4000

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by gohan3366, Feb 25, 2009.

1. gohan3366

gohan3366 Member

[​IMG]

VG247 has learned that PSP-4000 does have a sliding front-screen, with a highly-trusted source confirming fresh details on the unannounced machine this morning.PSP-4000 is not PSP2, but rather a “complete aesthetic overhaul” based on existing PSP tech.Much is now known by some parties of the console, which will be announced at either GDC or E3 this year, but cards are currently being clutched very tightly to chests.The revamp does have a sliding front-screen, and we’re assured the design being currently touted isn’t a million miles away from this now infamous image. Eurogamer rumoured PSP-4000 for a 2009 release in December last year, and our source confirmed this to be the case today.Sony has constantly denied PSP2 is in the works: now you know why.Rumour? This is not a test, Ringo. Comprendez vous?​
    Source:http://www.vg247.com/2009/02/23/source-psp-4000-has-sliding-screen-is-complete-aesthetic-overhaul/

To me this is just bull, but what do you guys think? If it does come out, are you gonna abandon your psp or the recently released 3000? Will it be the same price tag? or do we need to cough up another hundred bucks for a new upgrade?

2. dragong87

dragong87 Well-Known Member

seems alright. but will wait for the price tag as well.
    my psp1000 still works and is hackable. lol
    the design look alright.. but wonder if it'll still be small... (pocket sized)

3. gohan3366

gohan3366 Member

Well seems portable...and i know what you mean, mines is hacked too. Since Sony has successfully made 3000 unhackable (currently, maybe will be hacked in the future)...I wonder would this be the same to....

4. dragong87

dragong87 Well-Known Member

the unhackable part was a fair big thing for the new psp.. i know a couple of friends have opted for a second hand psp cos it was hackable. im assuming they'll upgrade the board even more if an exploit is found on the psp3000.
    overall i like the sliding and big screen tho =)
    current psp size with a screen that big would be nice for movies

5. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

to me it looks kinda fake...

6. Woooooooooooow BUT..... NO GAMES = FAIL

IF i get a psp it will just be for internet browsing cus the games aint worth mentioning.

7. TVadi

TVadi Well-Known Member

Looks expensive... not sure abt the sliding bit looks kinda ugly

8. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

it looks more of a portable dvd player

9. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

The design look quite interesting tho

10. but it does nothing new, shuffle the design and hope a mug buys it

11. fxiota300

fxiota300 New Member

what am i going to do with my old psp??? i have the original!!!!

12. gohan3366

gohan3366 Member

They got to be backward compatibility. If not, Sony is stupid.

13. fub64

fub64 Member

the design remind me of gameboy advance, but it is a sliding screen instead of flip. It sound interest

14. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

thats a fan made design. the real psp will probably look nothing like that

15. HiNg

HiNg Well-Known Member

i think it look kinda decent but if u cant dwngrade n its 2 expensive then mite aswell 4get bout it!!!!

16. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

i kinder of given with the psp cba with it no more, i got 2 black n white but traded them in for ds or something