psp game stopped working

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by noamericano, Nov 12, 2007.

1. noamericano

noamericano Active Member

i think i bricked my psp. so my psp is at 3.52 m33 and wen i click on my games it loads the whole psp screen but when dissapears it just goes to a black screen and it stays like that until i turn it off and wen i turn it on again it goes back to normal but still can't play games... can anyone help?

2. ^ thats not called bricking..

bricking is when you cant do ANYTHING with your psp. hence you cant even turn it on.

if its 3.52 official, then its still pretty new... warranty?

3. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

read please:D it says 3.52 m33:) maybe the game you downloaded doesn't load right:)-whistle

4. ok fine. i cant read.

5. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

this isn't exactly the best place for troubleshooting ur psp issues... but... u need to change one of the options in the boot menu i forgot what it is... but one of them is to load the official sony boot so it'll play most games... like 99.5% of them...

u really should check out other sites like psphacking101.com

6. seyuripa

seyuripa Active Member

I think you better ask the sales person where you got it from the first place

7. BigM

BigM Well-Known Member

I don't think asking the salesperson what to do if the downloaded games/hacked firmware is a good idea..

So none of the games that you downloaded work?? Were they by any chance from the same torrent? Sometimes the whole torrent worth of games are corrupted and don't work

8. bbes

bbes Incredible

it depends whether its that game or all the other games. if it is that game that doesn't work it means that the game file is prob corrupted. get another file for it. if all ur games don't work then there are a few things that could be the problem. however, ur psp would not have been bricked if u can turn it on and do stuff on it. so it could be the problem with the hardware of the psp. to check for this problem put in a real psp game and try it. if that works then the psp itself should be fine. then if it works and u can't play all the psp games on ur mem stick it could prob be a fake mem stick that doesn't load properly. try using another mem stick pro duo. if that works then it solves the problem. however, if it still doesn't work best way is to prob downgrade and re-install the firmware. hope this helps.