PSP GAMES

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by VietBoi, Feb 26, 2006.

1. VietBoi

VietBoi Well-Known Member

How do i download game down and how would i put it on psp ? i tried many ways it does not work.

2. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

what sorta games UMD rips or other console roms ???

3. VietBoi

UMD rips thoes game i download from bitcomet

#3 VietBoi, Feb 26, 2006
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2006
  4. 小小

ok 1st make make sure u hve the latest firm software version as sum games require a more updated version. Also a big enough mem card, 2GB is most suited.

next open the .rar file with WinRAR. if there are a whole bunch of .rar files now in a folder, open the first one (should end in ..'part01' or something similar or .... .rar). it should extract to an ISO. now hook up ur psp, drag the ISO in the "ISO" folder of the psp (which will only be there if you've put fastloader v0.7 or another loader on there). once the iso of the game is in the "ISO" folder, disconnect psp from pc and in the psp menu go: GAME...memory stick....fastloader (smiley face)....fastloader will open and will show you the name of the ISO you put in the folder. press X and it will start. note: unless you find a UMDloader, you need a UMD disc in the psp for the game to boot up.

5. VietBoi

yeah i just brought the 2gb memory stick omg all this is complicated thx for the all the typing bro.

6. 小小

no worries .... its rly easy when u actually get to do it ...

7. VietBoi

ok i downloaded fastloader fastloader v0.7 i dont know where to put it

#7 VietBoi, Feb 26, 2006
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2006
  8. 小小

i let u no here Vietboi when i found out how to make the thing work

9. hot wings

hot wings Well-Known Member

viet, make psp folder n root of ms , then make a game folder in psp folder and then put ur fastloader(2 folders) in there

10. make sure you format your stick from the psp settings that way you have all your folders sorted out. Best loader to use would be umd emulator .8c which is more versatile in my opinion. and if you don't have another umd game disc, use the demo disc that was included with your psp.

11. also make sure your running 1.5 firmware as any other firmware wont let you use umd emulators.

12. VietBoi

aww my is 2.6

13. 小小

hmmm .... some games that i no of like smackdown requires a version higher than 1.5, as if playing the umd rip of smackdown it wont wrk unless a version higher than 1.5

1.5 only applies to the roms of other game roms like snes etc, i dont think it applies to umd rips

14. umm actually they have methods around allowing you to run games which require higher firmware..

15. 小小

yeah some prog that makes the psp think its higher but not guaranteed to always wrk thats the problem

man i cant wait till they make a fully wrkin N64 emulator .....