[PSP] Killzone: Liberation

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Great Sage Equal of Heaven, May 30, 2007.

1. The Killzone download pack has finally arrived, and with it, the promise of an additional chapter, as well as the long-awaited Infrastructure Mode.

Chapter 5 is a free downloadable episode for Killzone:Liberation that covers the disappearance of squad sergeant Rico. Comprised of four missions spanning an additional two hours, the game has you running and gunning in an attempt to find out what happened to him. In addition, you'll also get two additional maps for multiplayer, called the Prison and Construction Site maps, as well as one-on-one action in Infrastructure mode.

In any case, here's the official word from Guerrilla Games on their download pack:

* Infrastructure Mode includes 'Duel Mode 1vs1': take another player on in a head-to-head battle which will really raise the stakes. This new mode has been adapted for two players from the multiplayer format by using strategically-placed barbed wire to reduce the surface area of the combat zone.
    * New unlockable content: the Killzone: Liberation disc will link via the PSP browser directly to killzone.com. Successful completion of an in-game level will allow the user to access the site and access extra content. Players without immediate access to wireless internet can record progress direct to memory stick allowing you to download the content when you're in a wireless hotspot.

anyone wanna get up on some Killzone infrastructure?

2. robsh

robsh Well-Known Member

yeh sounds very cool
    wanting to get that game longtime
    but no money
    need to check with amazon c if thay have any 2nd hands

3. yea it's a pretty fun game... graphics are pretty good too..

4. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

i was just looking at gettin this game the other day too..hmph...

5. robsh

robsh Well-Known Member

yo just got this game eck
    shall we hold a tournamant
    gimme sometime to train on it

6. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

I don't know why I hate this game. Not my type I guess.

7. Knoctur_nal

i'm actually tempted to nab this...hmph..

8. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

Don't be fooled by the graphics. The theory of how the game operates is good but the actual gameplay sucks.

If you really want to try it, download first before buying.

9. Knoctur_nal

ive been reading a few reviews..the way the game is structured...mite take some time to get used to...hmph..

10. robsh

robsh Well-Known Member

they wasnt bad
    so far i'm at the second chapter
    only thing i find it annoying is the aiming with the analog
    the game isquite good when u used to the controls
    sometime i really hate the controls on PSP