PSP versus NDS

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by weiyuezz, Jan 26, 2008.

1. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

I'm wondering what features the NDS has that PSP doesn't or Vise versa.

Since I have a PSP, I already know all the stuff about the PSP. But I don't have an NDS and I'm planning to buy one so I want to find out what features does it has.

2. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol well the DS has Touch Screen, Dual Screen a D pad , A B Y X L R start and select button, it has a built in mic , 2 crap speakers , , lol if iw as u , i'd stay with the psp.

3. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

forgot to add, most of the ds games are pretty bad compared to psp games

4. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

phil stop double posting for post counts gosh o_O lolz psp: graphics are a lot better than ds, plays movies, music, surf the web unlike ds that you need a card for it... but games.. ds wins.. much funner... but not much you can do to mod ds.... if you want to be modding.. go with psp..

5. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

Okay, so is not good right? The reason I'm thinking* about getting a DS is the pokemon game I want to play. NOw... Since all of you people are saying psp is better, then i guess i will stay with my pal, the psp.

6. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

DS games are more fun, but i say PSP is for the more serious gamer :)

7. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

theres ds emu for psp lmao o_O but without the touch screen its pointless...

8. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

depending on what version firmware your psp is will determine if you can mod it
    but with the NDS you can buy an R4 or M3 and use that to download any game you want

9. BigC

BigC Well-Known Member

With the psp you can use the locationfree base player. Watch TV, or dvr, or dvd or vhs, anywhere where there is an open broadband connection.;)
    Only problem is, is that there are not too many hot spots and most connections are protected. :(
    I'm still thinking about buying a locationfree base player though. -^_^

10. metzo

metzo Well-Known Member

ive had a psp for a long time and got a ds early this year =]

PSP = alot of features such as net movies music picture viewing and etc
    DS = same features if u buy an R4 or M3 Card (pretty much same)

if u are a cheap ass like me, and dl ur games **** DS games ranges from 16mb-128mb and psp ranges from like 128mb-600mb *** But ds doesnt require u to mod it which takes a fair while for ppl like me

For ds i like playing the random japanese games, and the rpgs (ie FF4 and etc)
    and for PSP i really like playing sports games on it like winning11 and fifa...the rpgs on psp takes too long to play imo and too slow paced so i dun play em much unless i really like the story...

OMFG and the psp joystick...IT BREAKS REALLY EASILY! otherwise no bad side to psp
    ds is fun for killing time in like public transport or something