Psp vs ndsl

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Fahrenheitcore, Aug 9, 2008.

1. I had plan to buy a PSP a month ago, but then i saw NDSL in the Tv (seems better)...now i am in a dilemma dont know which to get...so i would like to hear from you guys...
    By the way this is my first post...-sweat if there is somthing i should not do or type please let me konw ^^ i am learning
    dancey1

Olyimpic ROCKSSS~~~ -clapclap

2. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

Psp, is better in graphics, media player and etc, but the games are big, but its should be worth it
    DS, is dual screen, so better interaction, and the size of the games are pretty small :p, and Girls like guys that play DS that guys that play PSP :p

3. 小Yu咒

小Yu咒 ♪♪♫很可愛~♥

r u sure..girls enough that likes them both...ive the psp now, imma get the dsl FTW!

score description
    0-1 psp not so comfy in hands ~ dsl smaller, very comfy
    0-1 psp weights heavy ~ ds lite!
    0-1 psp the looks ~ dsl has a bit of an 'apple' look
    1-0 psp has great pixelation ~ dsl has dual screen, but screen lags a bit
    0-1 psp hackable ~ dsl os easier too hack
    0-1 psp big games size ~ dsl smaller games size, fits more in one memcard
    1-0 psp media/music player ~ dsl lack
    1-0 psp wifi ~ dsl lack
    0-1 psp lack of 'cracked' games ~ dsl, lots of free stuff

results: 3-6 for dsl (based my opinion :xd:)

but it all depends what your gonna use it for...gaming at home..or gaming on the way..etc. etc..

4. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

if u buy a psp slim lite, its not really heavy... i guess u wont feel the different ...
    and nds games have sure small size but its the graphic is crappy >.<
    plus, Final Fantasy Crisis Core is one reason why ive bought psp :)
    spent like 70h on that game... xD
    if u really like fun then buy a ndsl,
    but i prefer psp cuz i prefer RPG games and games with good graphics.

5. >.< pretty hard to decide...hahah...
    i will most probably used it the bus and train, cuz waiting for the bus here kills me T^T very bad timing...

i am fine with the graphic, but i sure hope tat the games for NDSL will be much easier to be found like PSP...by the way is it true that NDSL is pretty much easier to be effected by viruses? that is what i was told by one of my frens...

6. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol get a DSL, like all the girls have a DS lite, and u can Wireless with them or something ^^, u cant do that with a PSP, lol and plus DS Lite has cutier games, lol good to Lum Lui with :p

7. if you buy the R4 it comes with the ability to play media/music

8. 小Yu咒

小Yu咒 ♪♪♫很可愛~♥

yes it is :D couple frenz got infected..so their ds, the old ones, dunno bout the new ones, went poof, right in the middle of their games..still can play, but it has malfunctions (hang) sometimes :D
    just ensure yourself where you got the appz from and do a virusscan before install and do a search for reviews/errors thru a ndsl-forum bout that 'specific game' ;)
    :redface: ooh didnt knew that..thnx :biggthumpup: im going for the ndsl jks

9. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

ds games can contain viruses and etc....... o shit, we need DS Anti Virus or something, lol
    the DS Media thingy Moonshell still lacks compared to the PSP, the sound quality isnt as good either, prob due to the ds speakers are pretty weak, and watching movies and etc, on tv isnt that flash compared to PSP, but the DS Lite is still way sexier !

10. ohh... :)
    but when i buy a NDSL, does it comes with a anitvirus software? or i need to download it myself?wat kind does it use like norton and AVG?i am afraid i wont be able to find one.
    and whats R4? is ther other type except R4?now its the complete ones compare to others?
    and if it is infected by virus, can we reformat the NDSL with something like we do with our computer or there is nothing we can do except sent it back to the retailer?
    sorry for asking so many weird questions.. >.<

11. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, im joking bout the anti virus, lol i have never heard of a virus going inside the DS,
    maybe on the SD card tho,
    An r4 is like a emulator which lets you play .nds files such as games and etc, lol and thers heaps of different brands but r4 seems to be hte most known one

12. Caesu

Caesu Well-Known Member

i woud say the NDS, after u get a slot-1 card (R4, DSTT etc) all your games are free =D, [ well you could mod the psp and get free games] but NDS would probably be more fun since its more interactive. and more people have the NDS than PSP so multiplayer = win! lolz

13. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, its even better when you have slot 1 and 2, so u can play ds games and gba games, lol yer, multiplayer on ds is better than psp, lol

14. Caesu

Caesu Well-Known Member

hahah thats true, its more user friendly and most psp multiplayer game are violent games anyways NDS = fun, cute, IE mario kart lolz and im sure girls will have those type of games on their DS ;)

15. -.- so let u bluff adi la got antivirus...hahah... >.<
    so whats de normal thing that you have here? i dont know if they will really give me R4 or wat...mayb cheat me T.T and
    as for features and spects is it all standard? or there is differences between edition from one to another NDSL?or jus models?
    sure mou lum lui 1?heheh... XD

16. PSP Slim.. PSP for life!

hahah nah.. if you're into short easy to pick up games then get DS..

PSP is more like consoles games..

The DS fun n all... but I was playing Burnout on it.. and the graphics compared to PSP.. that ish is like.. super nintendo to ps2..

the PSP is stylin' tho.. unless you're a girl.. get a PSP.. otherwise get your gf a DS so you can play it.. -lol

17. bumpbump2

bumpbump2 Member

Well the psp can play gba roms, ps one roms, snes rom and homebrew. Then there's game share as well on the psp. You should probably check out the games on both system and then decide which handheld you want.

18. Definitely PSP i've had both systems for a while but PSP has better graphics and games while DSL is fun with touch screen but too many kids games and it gets boring too fast.

19. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

From my experience (I own both psp phat and a DSlite). The Psp has better graphics but the games dont have a huge interaction also the battery lasts ~3-4 hours 5max. With the NDS more interaction not so much better graphics but a lot more interaction and the battery can last ~10 hours gameplay

20. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i was rocking a psp for years until i got a ds then i never went back to psp