Pushing People in the Water Game

Discussion in 'Super Trio Show 2008 - 獎門人取犀 Game' started by lindaabc123, Jul 8, 2008.

1. lindaabc123

lindaabc123 Active Member

What did everyone think of the game they played in the last episode in Malaysia where they try to push each other off the platform on water. I thought the idea was good but in the end it got a bit violent and some of the girls got a bit vindictive. It was like they were in a street brawl. May be if they laid down some ground rules like no kicking people then the game will be better. But it was funny how Eric ran straight thru and fell off the other side, lol.

2. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

The game was definitely the highlight of the episode (the rest of the episode was utter shit). They need to lay down some rules to even out the game: kicking. They should make it only so you can PUSH your enemy off the platform with your hands, not your feet. And no pushing of your own teammate to the other team (yeah, the guy who pushed two of his teammates to the other side forcefully is a douchebag for doing so).

Round 3 was absolutely hilarious when both teams were just holding onto the guys and the guy on the yellow team just randomly grabs a hold of the other guys ankle after seconds of inactivity and pulls him over, haha. I thought Eric Tsang running off the platform was funny at first sight, but it seemed like he did it on purpose, no? Anyway, the last round was awful, a huge group of hosts and mostly males against a smaller group of females,

The episode was weak. I was disappointed they didn't play the "Close the Door" game and the majority of the guests were unfamiliar to me too (probably my fault), so that kinda sucked.

3. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

it got a bit violent i guess but nonetheless i still enjoyed watching it...
    cracked me up and i couldnt stop laughing xD

4. i thought it got pretty violent and i dont think they will use it again. lol there was one point where the guy's hair got pulled and im sure people got hurt during the game. its fun to watch but not for the guest to play.

5. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Yeah it was heaps funny, but it's one hella of a physical game, kicked in the face etc.

6. Pinky

Pinky Well-Known Member

yea it was pretty funny.. i think eric running off the platform was staged.. cuz yea i dont think every1 can be out of his way.. but it was funny anyways..

i think sacificing a male to get 2 female off was a good idea.. funny how the females r usually the last one standing

7. ayaanc

ayaanc Member

i love this show, but it seems like they're running out of ideas, ther water-based games are kinda like the more girls they can get "wet" in the show, the higher ratings they'll get -_-.

8. WeakNiZ

WeakNiZ Well-Known Member

the tetris game, they got it from a japanese game show

9. YauMing

YauMing Member

i thought this ep was good, but it did get violent. and i twas less fun that I expected to be... mayb cuz I watched korean and japanese gameshows first and it was so funny that I couldn't stop laughing and then I watch this and it was not as funny as the korean and japanese gameshows and I got a little dissapointed....... I don't know if you guy's know what I'm saying, but doesn't matter... just saying what i'm thinking =]

10. michi1314

michi1314 Member

its a funny game!!! kakaka

11. HiNg

HiNg Well-Known Member

haha that was a funny game especially wen eric tsang jus ran off da otha platform was laughin bare!!!!

12. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

violent game but even saying so i wanna play as well...

13. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

Im sure you wouldn't want to play it, you might get owned silly

14. HiNg

HiNg Well-Known Member

wanna ply aswell man get bunch ppl n go dwn 2 da beach n ply lol!!!!
    da game wen da run across da platform 2 get 2 da otha side 2 pop da ballon seems kinda fun aswell

15. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

i wont get owned even if i do i dont
    mind cos its fun init:teeth_smile: