Questions Regarding PA Crew Thread

Discussion in 'Site Info, Rules, Feedback, and Announcements' started by Knoctur_nal, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

People, please don't spam this thread. Only questions and discussions about this.
    Good luck to all who apply.

Knoc

2. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

Aww, no general mods position? -mellow

3. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

niceeeeeeee...wat a goood idea!!!
    im not appplying but wondering if its 1 person for each section or more than 1

4. Knoctur_nal

More than one.

5. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

Mod positions will be invite only. (Crew members will probably have a higher chance of getting mod position since we get to know them better)

There can be 38438438 for one section. There really is no limit.

6. BabyRain

Aww, but the crew members are mainly for movies/music/entertainment news. I am more active/interested in the lounge/love&relationship/rant/philosophy & religion sections...

7. Knoctur_nal

You still do stand a chance of being invited. Choosing a moderator is a little harder.
    Knoc

8. b-lee

Any Questions please post them here.

9. BabyRain

I would like to help out, but I am more interested in these sections mentioned above.. -sweat
    I guess there's no need for writer crew for these sections.

10. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Whom of the mods/admins gets the most pm's from noobs with silly questions? (and how many pm's do you all receive on an average day) And do you guys reply to all of them or is the delete button your best friend in this case?

11. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

^ my inbox is always full :p but generally i ignore those pm's

and yes its mostly because of requests and re-ups that is busting my inbox

12. b-lee

well for me, I don't get that many actually.. but i try to help the ones i do get. Unless i have no freakin' idea of what they are asking in that case I just delete or say WTF?.

13. Knoctur_nal

I think we all get our share. With 30k members and up, people have alot of questions. As for the most, i would say B-lee, since he does the screening for the new members. Dragon would probably get alot do since he does the upload etc.
    As for me personally, i reply to all of them.
    Knoc

14. BabyRain

Hehehe, no wonder.. I wanted to reply to you the other day, but couldn't -sweat

15. b-lee

yea.. if u include screening then i get quite abit then lol. but random questions not that many

16. ever since i put myself on invis and this sig ive gotten little to none =))

17. Knoctur_nal

He's a sly one this ang..hahah

18. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

(Whoops! Just discovered this thread is to answer Q's reagarding the NEWS about applying to become a PA Crew and not ask questions to PA Crew you've always wanted to ask....sorry! -blush Please delete this and that other post of mine) -sweat

EDIT: ok, thanks PA crew for answering my question, even when I got the goal of this thread wrong lol)

#18 Taxloss, Jun 22, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2007
  19. Knoctur_nal

No harm done.

20. don

don ello

i think i'll apply for the news crew......so basically is it like posting the latest news? like in the chinese entertainment section?