R&B Star Tim, a former gangster?

Discussion in 'Korean Entertainment' started by jaeger, Nov 12, 2007.

1. jaeger

jaeger Member

[​IMG]

Tim, 26, the singer known for his songs “I Love You” and “I Was Thankful,” has confessed on the hit SBS TV show “Yah Shim Man Man,” that when he attended middle school in the US, he used to be a gang member. “All of my close friends were in that gang,” the former gangster said. “And so, after awhile, I found myself to also be a part of the gang.”

However, Tim made sure the truth of his ‘gang history’ came clear. “I was the one who tried to stop the fights from occurring,” Tim said. “I was the ‘nice gangster.’”

The R&B singer claimed that when he no longer wanted to be a part of the gang, they had freely let him go. Most gangs don’t let members just leave. They either beat that person to a pulp, or that person must hide from the gang for the rest of their life.

Who knows, maybe it was Tim’s “kind and loving” persona that touched the hearts of his gangster buddies. Or maybe he sang them a few love songs… In any regards, please welcome the Korean GangSTAR (Denzel/Frank Lucas - WATCH YO’ BACK!).

Source: ALLKPOP.COM

2. Tiger King

Tiger King Well-Known Member

I find it hard to believe that in America, he joined a gang and they let him out though... not saying he's a liar or anything. But wasn't it always Blood in Blood out???

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

middle school gangs are usually wannabes anyways...but unless he was raised in a mostly gang community they're basically posers with violent behavior. i knew tons of these people back in middle/high school. so called asian bloods/crip and whatnot...

4. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

so even if he was a gangsta....big deal....
    i mean look at so many american rappers....all ex (or wannabe) gangstas :p

5. azntru3lub

azntru3lub Well-Known Member

At least, he is a great singer.
    Most of his songs are wonderful.

6. ftlouiea

ftlouiea Member

lol.
    why do we need to know this? :p

7. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

haha, how very hard to believe lol, what stars do to gain more popularity