Ragnarok 2

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by SoulJai, May 30, 2007.

1. SoulJai

SoulJai Active Member

Can't wait till international/north America version

anyone here playing KO open beta
    if so, i'm in the 18+ pvp server (one with 4 words)

here's couple newbie pictures,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

my view for KO beta so far (awesome) as a ro fan (after playing one nite)

graphic 7/10
    sound/music 8.5/10
    gameplay 8/10
    special effects 8.5/10

increasing as i'm reading new translations else where

2. xunx

xunx Well-Known Member

it kinda suk....well is better than ragnarok 1 lol

3. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

wow the graphics on that look really nice. I think this game looks similar to some other mmorpg but i forgot the name.

4. Hell7

Hell7 Member

i kinda miss the SD character designs, but can't wait to get my chance to play this game :)

5. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

hey this looks kinder good im looking for a rpg game atm got bored of guild wars only playin tf2 n fm08

so when is this out, just went on the website n still all beta atm cant download

6. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

ughh..i wanna play so badly...but it takes up so much room in ur computer...

7. seyuripa

seyuripa Active Member

Is this release only in Korea or International?

8. HiroSyuusuke

HiroSyuusuke Member

i think that one is korean release. i heard the international should be released at start of the year (2008).

cant wait to try also !! :)

9. Hell7

Hell7 Member

boy, can't wait for that to come out :D

10. vinzcent

vinzcent Well-Known Member

SG & M'sia started in early 2008 after CNY i think.. i see from the Youtube site got post a lot RO2 .. it definitely better then RO1 alot of improvement a bit similiar like WOW...

11. vintage

vintage Well-Known Member

I played the Korean Open beta, and it was...eh. It felt completely different from RO1, it has a completely feel to it. I just didn't like. Sure it was 3d yes, but the gameplay and game mechanics was too different.
    I personally enjoyed WoW and GuildWars more. RO2 is just grinding with quests involved, nothing revolutionary.

12. chuppie

chuppie Member

i used to play ro1 a few years back..since ro2 is coming....cant wait for it

13. auta

auta Well-Known Member

all the PA community should join 1 server, maybe the one where we dont pay because im a tight arse =x lol

14. vinzcent

Well you are rite Vintage WOW definitely is the BEST MMROPG game ever graphic,spell effect, enviroment was very detail and colourfull compared to other MMROPG game.. well i was to late to start playing WOW..

15. kikoeru

kikoeru Member

too bad ragnaraok 2 will lag on my comp... ro 1 was fine xD

16. vinzcent

yeah damn lagging RO1 that why a lot of ppl is leaving somemore FULL OF BOTS

17. Seedz

Seedz Member

it looks good but now to me it looks just like all 3d games. the first had more kick to it i think.

18. hellfire4000

hellfire4000 New Member

i dont like it, yur pretty much stuck with only a few classes, id like it if they had RO1 classes but its a nice jump from a 2dish to 3d for a game like RO

19. drkbcbot

drkbcbot Well-Known Member

I heard there are new jobs or something. RO2 looks really nice though. I play RO private servers keke. Hopefully some of you can join it.

20. uryu

uryu Well-Known Member

another grind it out game, reason y ro1 was so good cuz it was ez to play, and the woes were fun, don't see much of those type of games being played here, might as well play wow, which has much more to offer... then again mmorpg = grind it out game = no thanks anymore T.T