Ragnarok online

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by skippyator, Aug 14, 2010.

1. skippyator

skippyator Member

I've starting this new game called ragnarok online. I'm currently playing on a private server called rebirthro and was just curious if anyone have played on this private server or have played the game or any other private servers and let me know more about the game.

2. lol.... this game has been around for ages...... i think i started playing this 10 years ago..... but it has always been pretty fun.... once you get into the guild wars and stuff yeah..... love it haven't touched it in years, lost all knowledge of that game, especially since the new classes have started to kick in.

3. Dh_135

Dh_135 Well-Known Member

played this game maybe 3 years ago with a friend on some private server. i recall the server had like a 'starwars' theme and it was kind of weird.. pvp everywhere. it was kind of fun but it got boring shortly after wards.

4. I've played on Rebirth RO a longgg time ago. Then i became a donor on Forsaken RO. I was a GM for some server but i quit. I forgot what was the name of the server XD

imo Forsaken RO was the best server i've played on. Very balanced between donors and non-donors. And ofc the WoE =D Love my guild. Glico Pocky!

#4 _Fahrenheit_, Aug 19, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2010
  5. xxc_wongxx

xxc_wongxx Member

oh lol~ this was fun! ive played this for like 3 years on the international server (iRO) and later on the europe server ^^ but its sooooo addictable!

6. i wonder where this game is at now..... gonna do some research lol

7. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

played through the beta... hated agi knights... so lamesauce...

8. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

This made me lol.

9. Xib

Xib Well-Known Member

LAWL RO that must have been at least 10 years ago. PORINGS FTW [​IMG]

10. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

LOL :p I played on "EssneceRO", same thing, private server I'm guessing, was fun, but I quit.

11. minsterexs

minsterexs Member

the game is too old version for playing

maybe u can get another games..

12. ohitzfrankie

ohitzfrankie Member

i always thought this game was like any other RPG game just alot of classes thats all.

13. wsam7

wsam7 Member

i am currently playing it on fRO
    french offical server
    lovely server and people are friendly