Rate This Show So Far [Before Finale Edition....]

Discussion in 'Lives of Omission - 潛行狙擊' started by [N], Sep 8, 2011.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

6/10, the first few episodes were great then the plot turned into a mess, character motivation is questionable and writing starting to rush things and definitely not as good as EU. If it ends cleverly instead of cliched ish like every other TVB show i might add one point or subtract but as of right now nothing big or unexpected really happened in the show.

2. kevin

kevin RAWR!

6.5/10

Too many UC and they are putting laughing at risk.

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

7-8/10.

One of the better ones this year. But not comparable to The Other Truth, GJ, or Rippling Blossom. Whole different genre.

I do agree that too many UC's, and it did get kinda messy. But at points it really keeps the suspense on.

4. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

8/10, loses 2 points for kate tsui being in it

ps: please refrain from putting spoilers here

5. moonlightshadow

moonlightshadow Well-Known Member

8/10 Catchy

6. AznFate

AznFate Well-Known Member

7/10

Started out great, then it dragged and they put too many UC's to force the plot to work.
    Hopefully the ending saves the series but I wouldn't expect too much.

7. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

8/10

just like what everyone else has said, lives of omission started out strong and really piqued my interest. the beginning of the series (which i found to be exciting and suspenseful) really got me hooked and portrayed each character brilliantly. however, as the series progressed, it gradually worsened as a result of the use of too many UCs, unrealistic characters, questionable development, irrelevant sequences, things being rushed, and of course plot holes. honestly, this week's episodes thus far (25-28) have not been all that impressive and i found them to be just okay.

i would have given this a 7/10, but i'm a sucker for laughing and all-in-all, this is a series i very much enjoyed as far as the cast, genre, and basic storyline/idea. here's to hoping the finale can be a highlight of lives of omission.