Raymond Lam and Charmaine Sheh as a couple in The Drive Of Life 歲月風雲

Discussion in 'The Drive of Life - 歲月風雲' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Sep 22, 2007.

1. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

What does everyone think of the pairing?? I think its sweet to see them together as this isn't their first time being paired up. Liked them two in LWOLAP... hehe. Great chemistry together.

2. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I find them okay and acting as couple,they are better her.Improved alot in terms of emotions and acting. So i dont und why i see in other forums,many are complaining about them...

3. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

i think they make a great match....

4. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

they're a good match but because in reality charmaine is older than raymond by 6 years (i think) whenever they're together i think of her as his sister.

5. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Raymond's age is 28 while Charmaine is 32. Only 4 years apart, plus in this era age difference isn't always such a big deal.

6. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Their relationship in the series is perfect.

7. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

one of my favourite pairsXD..

8. strawberri_angelbaby

strawberri_angelbaby Well-Known Member

they have such good chemistry plus they're acting is really great! i love them as a pair!

9. qoo2828

qoo2828 Well-Known Member

lol u cant really tell tht shes older... but in THIS series they are VERY good... all teh emo scenes are reallly good

10. lilchan92

lilchan92 Well-Known Member

I love them together i think its adorable they really do have great chemestry and after them being on and off and then finally being together is just great

11. Cskills

Cskills Well-Known Member

I love them as a couple.....great hookup and on camera chemistry.

12. Jupi

Jupi Member

I love this couple :D I think they are really good in portraying this characters, the eye emotions are the greatest welld one of both. have liked them as a couple since LWOLAP :D

13. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

They look cute and all but charmaine seems a bit mature for ray, maybe tvb should give me a chance haha!

14. bigking

bigking Member

i think in this series they make a great couple. cant see any other characters swtiching roles with them

15. Cskills

Cskills Well-Known Member

Like fine wine.....gets better with age...LOLz

16. giraffe

giraffe Active Member

They are the whole reason that I'm watching TDOL. Loved them in LWLP. To compare their chemistry, I think they develop their relationship more in TDOL. In LWLP, you can't always tell or understand why they are together. Of course, I think they have great physical chemistry and awesome onscreen presence. I like how they show their characters and relationship growing in TDOL.