Raymond Lam Would Prefer to Marry in Secret

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Oct 12, 2015.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

raymond-lam-wedding.jpg

Huang Xiaoming (黃曉明) and Angelababy’s wedding of the century has taken the industry by storm. Pictures of the wedding have become a trending topic in social media, and its extravagance and magnificent scale has awed even other celebrities. The couple married against a castle backdrop, and Xiaoming even called Angelababy his princess.

Raymond Lam (林峯), who attended a racecourse event, said he has been keeping in touch with the news about Huang Xiaoming and Angelababy’s wedding. Asking if he also treats his girlfriend, Karena Ng (吳千語), like a princess, Raymond said, “I’m sure everyone will treat their other half or girlfriend as one, but we all have our own ways to love. [Karena and I] prefer to be more low profile.”

The 35-year-old actor seems to be hinting that he would most likely marry in secret. He said, “I will probably not talk about it until after it happens.” So does that mean he’s already married? “Of course not! I swear!” As Raymond’s family is wealthy, would they prefer them to hold a grand wedding ceremony instead of a low profile one? “If that day comes, I’ll take care of my family and friends first. I do believe that my family are open-minded, and that they will let us take charge.”

Going back to the topic of princesses, does Karena have the “princess syndrome”? Raymond denied, adding that Karena is actually quite boyish.

Raymond also revealed that Angelababy and Karena are friends. Angelababy invited Karena to be her bridesmaid, but as Karena had to shoot a film in Korea, she could not make it to the wedding.

Raymond Lam On Power Chan Leaving TVB

Mentioning that Power Chan (陳國邦) has decided to not renew his TVB contract, Raymond said, “We are quite close. I am also close with his wife [Mimi Lo (羅敏莊)]. We’ve collaborated many years ago. I really admire his acting. He’s taught me a lot and I believe he will be successful.”

In Power’s open letter to TVB, he said he found it difficult to land a lead role in a drama series. Raymond said, “I am not very clear about the situation, but I do feel that as an actor, it’s very important to find a suitable role to play. I’ve played supporting roles before, and they were all very suitable for me. I don’t have to chase after lead roles, but roles that are challenging and interesting.”

Creds: Oncc

2. wedding bells soon :hmm:

3. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

I call my wife my "Queen" not princess that's when you're at the gf/bf stage...