Raymond Lam's New Girlfriend is 18 Year Old Karena Ng?

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Jul 24, 2012.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

raymond-lam-karena-ng.jpg

Raymond Lam’s (林峯) love life has taken an exciting turn! In early July, Raymond stated that a woman had captured his heart, without providing explicit details. It turned out that 32-year-old Raymond may have fallen for 18-year-old Karena Ng (吳千語), after filming new movie, Men Are Like Clothes <男人如衣服> together in April. The hot rumored couple were caught on a private date on July 21st.

Karena Ng’s Background Revealed

Karena-Ng-5.jpg Karena’s mother is of Chinese descent, while her father has a mixed Australian-French-Chinese heritage. Karena Ng’s heritage gave her an exotic beauty. Standing at 5 feet 6 inches, Karena possessed a pair of long legs that mesmerized many fans. After starring in a commercial, Karena was invited by producer Raymond Wong (黃百鳴) and cast in movie, Magic to Win <開心魔法> opposite Wu Chun (吳尊) in 2011. Karena was nominated in the 31st Annual Hong Kong Film Awards in the Best New Performer category for her performance in Magic to Win.

Karena was one of the young pretty girls that Raymond Wong hoped to promote as part of “New Happy Girls,” in an attempt to replicate the success of the 1980s trio which consisted of Fennie Yuen (袁潔瑩), May Lo (羅美薇), and Charine Chan (陳嘉玲).

Rumored to be a favorite of producer Raymond Wong, Karena also appeared in The Eighth Happiness <八星抱囍>.

Although it was declared earlier that Karena has studied in Australia, conflicting news emerged that she was enrolled in a local Hong Kong high school before entering the entertainment industry.

Raymond and Karena’s Romance Blossoms

Karena Ng and Raymond Lam recently partnered together in new film, Men Are Like Clothes. While filming in Hangzhou, Raymond allegedly tossed aside all his dating reservations, especially after being deeply hurt by Mavis Pan (潘霜霜) in the bed photo scandal last year. Although Raymond was very busy making career advancements in film and music, he did not wish to let the opportunity slip away after meeting the right romantic prospect.

It was understood that Karena has a very pure, but straightforward personality. Karena indicated that she hoped to get married by 25 years old and have children before turning 30 years old. She claimed that she had only dated once before, in which her boyfriend was a British man.

However, conflicting reports claimed that Karena was involved with former Miss Hong Kong, Ellen Wong’s (王愛倫) son, Derek Lim, since last year. When Raymond and Karena met on the set of Men Are Like Clothes, she was still dating Dennis. Tabloids speculated that Karena may have ended her relationship with Dennis two months ago, after falling for Raymond.

In June, Karena went to Xiamen, China for the first time, to attend the Xiamen Film Festival. Karena even left a teasing message on her blog, “Next time, I will have to go to Raymond Lam’s house because he said that his home offers the best food and is the most comfortable place in Xiamen!”

Caught on Dinner Date

On Saturday, July 21st, Raymond and Karena met for a private date in a Western-style restaurant at approximately 5 PM. Raymond drove from his house to meet Karena at the restaurant. After a 45-minute dinner, Raymond emerged from the restaurant with Karena by his side, holding an umbrella to shield her from the rain. Next, the pair disappeared into a large building for an hour, apparently on a secret “rendezvous.”

Raymond was dressed in a black shirt and wore a cap, while Karena wore a sleeveless white dress. When the pair discovered that the paparazzi was secretly taking photos, they quickly boarded a taxi. They kept their distance in the taxi. Entering the busy streets of Causeway Bay, Raymond suddenly disembarked and ran away, leaving Karena in the taxi by herself!

Hot Karaoke Date

Several days earlier, Raymond, Karena and a group of approximately two dozen crew members from Men Are Like Clothes headed to a karaoke bar in Central, Hong Kong. An insider revealed that Raymond and Karena’s attraction towards each other was very obvious, in which they often chatted with each other. Raymond sang several love songs that evening. Although there was a bathroom inside the karaoke room, Karena chose to use one in the hallway. Raymond went with her and waited outside the bathroom door.

The group partied until 5 AM. An insider revealed, “Raymond asked Karena to leave the karaoke bar together. Who knows where they went afterward?”

Raymond Lam Hints of Dating

In a radio interview on July 3th, Raymond stated, ““In the past, I thought too much. My work is too hectic right now. If I were to come across the right person, I will take hold of the opportunity. I have come across a good romantic prospect, but it is not the right time now. I have to wait and observe a bit more.”

On July 17th, while appearing at a celebratory dinner for Three Kingdoms RPG, Raymond revealed his stance on declaring his dating status openly, “If the timing were right and I wished to reveal it (the romance), then I will do so, which is normal.” Claiming that he was still looking for the right person, Raymond added that if the public acknowledgement made his girlfriend happy and he was comfortable about an open declaration, he will do so.

Over the last three weeks, Raymond admitted that he met a woman who captured his heart and even said he will reveal the romance should his girlfriend wish to do so. Given his recent dinner and karaoke dates with Karena Ng, Raymond Lam may have very likely found a new girlfriend!

raymond-lam-karena-ng-photo3.jpg raymond-lam-karena-ng-photo6.jpg raymond-lam-karena-ng-photo2.jpg raymond-lam-karena-ng-photo1.jpg raymond-lam-karena-ng-photo4.jpg raymond-lam-karena-ng-photo5.jpg raymond-lam-karena-ng-photo8.jpg raymond-lam-karena-ng-photo7.jpg

Creds: East Weekly

2. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

finally.....he scored a good one....despite the age......hehehehehe

3. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

shes 18? i thought she was older. she was pretty cute in magic to win though

4. onni

onni Well-Known Member

wow, this girl is pretty and cute.

5. tvbfansi

tvbfansi Well-Known Member

For pleasure maybe...for life partner I doubt. -detect

6. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

how long willl they last.......

7. depends how fast raymond gets tired of her....

8. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Haha, that's true. She's lucky to have the "chok king", but he is also lucky.

9. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

he's more lucky than her.....

10. my man LF likes them fresh:trollface2:

11. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

She's like 100 times better looking than Mavis....and 200 times more natural looking than Mavis.....but we'll see if they last.....

12. tvbfansi

tvbfansi Well-Known Member

18 Soi Pork Pork Choi..cherry popper -tongue2

13. blueheart1985

blueheart1985 Well-Known Member

She's pretty, but 18!!! I wish they have a goodtime together, because this won't last forever.

14. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I approve :)

15. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

another Jay Chou situation we've got here lols. smh LF

16. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

she liek half his age!

17. you jelly? :trollface2: