Really PO'd At The Emperor's Bro

Discussion in 'Queens of Diamonds and Hearts - 東西宮略' started by ralphrepo, Mar 30, 2012.

?

How should the emperor deal with his traitorous brother?

1. Off with his head, take his wife as concubine, confiscate all property

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Reduce him to commoner, take his property, banish from kingdom

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Allow him his title, but banish to far reaches of kingdom

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Forgive, hand him another knife, then turn around; Ah Wong is, after all, mentally retarded

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Played by Ben Wong, and his cronies...

...plotting behind the Emperor's back, and involved in treasonous sub rosa antics for personal gain. I know that in the end, with TVB type scripts, he will be found out, but Ah Wong (IMHO, Roger Kwok is forever type cast in that persona), being the nice guy, will forgive him in the interest of a noble sense of "family" above all else.
    :facepalm:

My question is, how many others here would like to see all the traitors get their just deserts, ie. their heads lopped off?

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i guess commoner, its always like taht :facepalm:

3. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Put him to hardlife labour haha

4. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Well, after today's events in Episode 23

...the emperor's brother had something to do with the miscarriage that is now being blamed on empress Fala. The fact that Ben Wong had talked about it with his brother in law (another mendacious heathen that deserves the executioner's attention) and their surmise that any royal progeny could never be allowed into this world, IMHO their guilt is just a matter of finding evidence of it.

But seriously, spiking empress Sharon's food with an abortifacient, with knowledge that it will kill off a future royal, is ample grounds for the emperor to execute the culprit, regardless of their status. It is one thing if the royal kills a commoner; it is quite another if a royal kills a royal (albeit one yet to be born). IMHO, when that happens, the kit gloves come off. He and his entire line would be executed.

5. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

friggin TVB....always put the good/dramatic parts in 2/25 episodes, and then it concludes with a guaranteed gay ending (like always)...i hate u....I HATE YOU!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!