Red Velvet debuts with 'Happiness' MV!

Discussion in 'Korean Entertainment' started by _Fahrenheit_, Aug 1, 2014.

1. [youtube]z4I2Ai-nNOw[/youtube]

Wendy and Irene :D

Gotta support, Wendy from Toronto!! Kinda hard to believe she was from my high school :p

Those that are interested in their names: Blue 'Wendy', Pink 'Irene, Yellow 'Seulgi' and Green 'Joy'

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Yep, Irene and Wendy are my biases too haha.

Visuals of SNSD, concepts of f(x). Not bad considering f(x) might be in a shit hole cause of Sulli. Kinda brutal to have their promotion canceled when Sulli is "sick", dont see why cant they promote as 4. Not gonna argue about Sulli but it is what it is, she's taking a hiatus and it definitely affected the group. But i'm liking it so far. Sucks to see the amount of dislikes it has though (maybe cause of the controversy with the newspaper and the pictures)

On a side note, did you probably think you've seen Wendy around? ;) Your age difference shouldn't be that big unless she only attended for like a year

3. the fx replacement is real :p poor fx tho, SM never actually gave them a lot of chance to do anything compared to other SM groups.

Maybe I saw her around but I don't know of her LOL!

4. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

They looked almost the same...lol

The MV was interesting but kinda sucked..

Saw the MB video, they are pretty good.

But already, they are full of issues with their MV (Pics of 9/11, some idiot used cut a part of a pic from that moment and paste it with other pics in the MV) and Name (Already another group with it so they will have to share)

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Yep. I'll be pretty furious as a f(x) fan when I hear EXO gets their solo concert before f(x). It's understandable why it happened, but it's also a slap in the face to f(x)

I could hardly tell them apart on the first watch too. But in the MB performance, you can tell the difference (well I watched it more than once cause the song kinda grew on me).

I also dont think Red Velvet is a good name for the group.

6. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Been watching their live performances and they are amazing. When Wendy sung "Shine one me, let it shine one me yeee.." That tells me she can sing.

7. ^ I actually find that part really out of place from the rest of the song. My bias are now Irene and Joy :p

8. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Yea, it felt out of place, but when it really shows Wendy's powerful voice.

From my 2 bias, it's now 70% Irene and 30% Wendy -lol

9. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

Not feeling this group, typical. Look okay, some of them, but the lip sync and image looks too typical.