Replacing Tavia and Fiona

Discussion in 'On The First Beat - 學警出更' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Jun 9, 2007.

?

Which one?

1. Good Idea

8 vote(s)
    8.9%
  2. Bad Idea

73 vote(s)
    81.1%
  3. Not really bothered

9 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

On the second one they decided to replace them two with Joey and Sonija.
    you guys think its a good idea or bad? and why?

2. Veincentury

Veincentury Well-Known Member

it's a horrible because Fiona was the only reason I saw the first one. She was really cute in that one.

I guess her schedule prevented her from doing more episodes.

3. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

No!!! >< Not Tavia...
    Just hope the show is still good...

4. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

I 100% H8 FIONA her voice does my head in!-censored-censored-censored

Tavia is da BEST 10/10 she fit

5. cat

cat Well-Known Member

I both Tavia and Fiona I think they should keep both of them. Tavia is good in acting and good looking.

6. daphne_uijen

daphne_uijen Member

I think they shoul retain the characters. But yeah, I guess Fiona's schedule prevents her from doing more episodes. Do you all realize that Tavia's hair is exactly the same as her character in Heart of Greed? Guess it was an overlap shooting? :p But so far, this series is quite OK for me. How is it for u others? =)

7. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

^ lol. Yeah. She must have been filiming HOG and this same time. hahaha* Although i do like her hair in the first one. Im really glad that Fiona has been replaced as i don't like her!!! She was just soo damn annoying in the 1st one, she's soo fake!!! But I didnt want tavia to be replaced! :(

8. fioma won't be missed...her acting was so annoying... but Tavia is a huge lost to the series.

9. monkiesxrule

monkiesxrule Well-Known Member

i was only planning to watch this series for tavia!! now that she's gone...i'll still watch to see if it's good. lol

10. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

not good....i like Tavia and Fiona much better.

11. Arctic_fire

Arctic_fire Well-Known Member

I dont miss Fiona, dont like her acting at all.. doesnt like joey either, never liked her..

tavia is ok , and I like Sonija..

12. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

yeah i guess so...she's just having some cameo in OTFB...but i wish she stayed...

13. JennV

JennV Well-Known Member

I Think Its A Bad Idea.
    Cause Sammul Chen And Sonja Kwok Doesnt Match
    And I Personally Dont Like Joey Yung
    So Her And Ron Ng Doesnt Go Together Well

14. sillierabbit

sillierabbit Well-Known Member

LOL. I HATED and STILL HATE Fiona. I'm RE-watching The Academy again and she has this high pitched WHINY voice and she's so freaking helpless. Usless. However...TAVIA...nooooooooooo lol. I like her. She was pretty good in Heart of Greed and pretty good in the original Academy. -_-' Oh wells, hopefully Joey can step up...and isn't Sonija way older than Sammul?

15. dawne_888

dawne_888 Member

so sad to not have Fiona and Tavia in this show anymore.
    Tavia and Ron make such a good couple.

16. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

agree! I really miss Tavia and Fiona... ;_;
    I dont know why all ppl dont like fiona xD
    I think her acting is ok...

17. .//affect-ionn

.//affect-ionn Well-Known Member

it's the worst decision ever made! well not really but the way they got rid of them and adding in "other" artists stuffs up the whole relationship thingy!!

18. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

I don't really mind Fiona being replaced because her acting was not that good, but Tavia being replaced simply breaks the comfortable relationship continued from "the Aacademy" between Ron and her. Joey is not the kind that matches Ron and i personally dont like her acting anyway. i think becos Joey's company wanted her to gain more appeal to a TV audience, made her a character in this series, but she can't replace Tavia's character and her more experienced acting.

19. I mean I like Joey...
    Bt think they shoulda kept Fiona..
    I kno she cant act bt dunno liked her in there for some reason ^^
    Not really bothered about Tavia...Coz didnt really liked her character :p

20. gday

gday Well-Known Member

ahah i rekon fiona cute i liked tavia as well shes so pretty! i wish they kept the characters its tight how they keep the males and change all the females.. joeys acting is so crappy i dont like her in this series... sonija is alright but kate is annoying. i liked the old characters :( if they wanted to change the charcteres they should have made a new film altoghether! not make a sequel and change the people its so gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy its like goong. call it part 2 but change all the people