Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Kachi_no_Kemuri, May 6, 2007.

1. Kachi_no_Kemuri

Kachi_no_Kemuri Well-Known Member

Im a huge fan of the RE series except the movies and incase you guys dont know, Capcom will be releasing RE: UC on the Wii.

The Wiimote will control the pointer, while the analog stick on the nunchuk will also orient where the player is looking (wikipedia.com)

Characters will include the likes of Albert Wesker, Jill Valentine, Chris Redfield, Claire Redfield, Leon Kennedy, Rebecca Chambers, Billy Coen and rumours has it of Hunk (the Umbrella's Swat Tactics Team who was assigned to retrieve the virus from Berkin in RE:2), Carlos (from RE:3 The Umbrella's Rescue Squad that was assigned to rescue survivors) and as well as Ada Wong.

The story focuses on the downfall of the Umbrella Corporation and will be told from Umbrella's POV.

A game trailer could be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh_-jvhascE

As well, the game is scheduled to be released in 2007 (or worse if its early 2008)

Additionally here are the levels of which characters play:

Chapter 1 - BH1 Mansion - Jill and Chris
    Chapter 2 - BH2 RPD - Claire and Leon
    Chapter 3 - BH3 Racoon City - Jill and Carlos
    Chapter 4 - BH4 Village - Leon and Ada

More announced soon...and i'll be keepin track of it :)

2. Zenom

Zenom Active Member

I heard this game was only for the wii?

3. Kachi_no_Kemuri

^Yes it is indeed for the Wii as Capcom was mainly taking advantage on the concept of the Wii controller.

No plans for the release to be on PS3 nor 360 as of yet...

4. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

I thought there was another thread started on UC already @_@b But meh.

So in the first 4 (or that's all?) chapters there's no Billy or Rebecca?! I thought I saw them in the trailers... I'll miss them dearly if they don't have an appearance on UC >.<

5. Kachi_no_Kemuri

Billy and Rebecca will star in it and as i have heard they are the unlockable characters so dont fret! XD :)

The chapters are early at moment but we may expect more of it soon.

#5 Kachi_no_Kemuri, May 7, 2007
    Last edited: May 7, 2007
  6. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

^ That's a relief, I wanted to see them play again :D But as unlockable characters -sweat I have a feeling that I won't be unlocking them in first run... probably will need help on cheats :p

Still working on Super Paper Mario furiously... Stupid sidequests >_<b

7. chailo

chailo Member

is this game any good?