Roger Kwok and Cindy Au's Wedding Held at Hong Kong Disneyland.

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by whoaitselaine, Jul 24, 2006.

1. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

http://www.takungpao.com
    http://www.asianfanatics.net
    translations by xbunnylicious

[​IMG]
    Roger Kwok and Cindy Au finally concluded their seven-year relationship with their fantasy wedding at the Hong Kong Disneyland. On Saturday, July 22, 2006, Cindy is officially 'Mrs. Wong'.

This couple's wedding has been planned by both of their parents to bring surprises to them. Because both Roger and Cindy love the Disney characters, they held their wedding at Disneyland. Cindy delightedly said, "When I was little I dreamt of having my wedding led by my parents and it is like a dream come true that night. My father handed over my happiness to Roger and it felt really warm and romantic. My tears were rushing in but to keep my make up, I had to surpress the tears." That scene was also very touching for every friend and relative, including the newlyweds themselves.

Roger said excitedly, "We recieved alot of gifts which could be used for our honeymoon. Cindy and I hopes to return to where we first met - Korea. That place is really worth commemorating. The wedding pictures will be made up later. I hope there will be sponsors."

When Cindy accepted TVB's Entertainment News interview, she said they kept this wedding ceremony on the 'low-key'. The main reason was not to reveal their family members. Although they didn't invite much friends, they still had around 10 tables during the banquet.

2. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

chyeah..go mickey..damn i would like a disney wedding

3. whoaitselaine

lmao yeah me too. that'd be hella cute. :p

4. PhY pHy

PhY pHy Well-Known Member

awe...me too..*ho law man ah*
    very romantic...lol...

5. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

its gonna cost a lot to have a wedding in disney land...wedding in hk disneyland would b a dream

6. whoaitselaine

yeah! lol havent been there since i was 6 T.T;;

7. congrats to them wish them long happiness...the wedding was sooner than i thought xD

8. whoaitselaine

yeah.. o_O i thought it was gonna be in october.

9. yay!!!! Cindy looks so pretty.... oh and i'm standing next to Roger hahaha

10. whoaitselaine

lol. did you see cindy in "la femme desperado"? she was really cute there. ^^. hehe

11. i did i did!! she was really cute... i used to like her songs even some of them r kids songs... but dumb magazines released pictures of her smoking and her reputation went down... stupid dog reporters...

12. aussiekid

aussiekid Well-Known Member

wow awesome wedding.. they met in korea? means she's korean? wait wait.. roger said hope to return to where they met.. means they're gonna settle down in koreaaaaaaa??????? noooooooooooooooooo tvvvvvvbbbb neeedddssss u rogerrr..
    grats though.. it's definitely d rite time to get married.. he got d fame and awards adi..

13. rNb99

rNb99 Well-Known Member

i can't believe they are married already. congratulationssssss.

14. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

LMAO, thats funni, what if sumone have wedding at chuck e' cheese's

15. don

don ello

it sure is awesome to have a wedding at disneyland but the cost is super exspensive probably in the millions

16. whoaitselaine

o_O but smoking isnt really that bad cause lots of people smoke..at least where i live -___-

17. whoaitselaine

haha, yeah but theyre celebrities so its like not that much money to them :p

18. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

WEell done I like this couple and they look so cute together

19. Kalven

Kalven Member

OMG cool........

20. kkhui

kkhui Well-Known Member

dude... i want my wedding at disneyland... that'd b cute.. buh i wouldn't want lavendar in there.. it's weird..