Roger Kwok

Discussion in 'Chinese Male Artists' started by Valkrezy, Sep 28, 2007.

1. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

What is he doing lately?

2. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

he is filming a series with kevin cheng. and probably at home making babies with his wife ;D

3. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I saw him in Spore last week...He is quite handsome...

4. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

i think roger should be the #1 brother. but lately he hasnt really filmed any tvb series!

5. tvbobsessions

tvbobsessions Well-Known Member

Roger's currently filming Walking With The Enemy with Yoyo Mung & Kevin Cheng. The show sounds super interesting & exciting! <3

Roger's a great actor! Can't wait to see WWTE! : D

6. fruity dofu

fruity dofu Well-Known Member

roger kwok got so much recognition during square peg and its sequel..but recently, he seems to be a little low profile..is it because he is busy with his personal life with cindy or filming in mainland? and yeah i know he been filming the walking enemy..but i dunno if he will get as much recognition for that series than in square peg..it seems like that role "ah wong" sticks with him for quite awhile, and i hope in his upcoming series he can break that image and form another new one..=)

7. Paranoidandroid

Paranoidandroid Well-Known Member

he hasn't done anything memorable since that series where he went full retard

8. whitebear

whitebear Member

i am waiting for his new drama

9. blue_penguin7

blue_penguin7 Active Member

Roger Kwok rocks!!! He's a very talented actor, love most of his movies and looking forward to more =)