Ron& Tavia - The breakup...

Discussion in 'On The First Beat - 學警出更' started by tien317, Jul 9, 2007.

1. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Just finished episode 27.I personally think Ron acted badly in the breaking up scene. He failed to show the audiences(us) that he is also upset of the break up.It gives me a feeling he does not care about it anymore.Even when Tavia was crying bitterly,his expression remained the same.Argh.Hate that scene.I thought he will be very upset too since they dated for quite long. What do u think?

2. nhilam06

nhilam06 Active Member

yeh i dont like his acting very much in the movie! he doesnt act like hes that character not realistic at all. yeh his expression stayed the same. poor tavia hope ron changes his mind and go back with tavia!

3. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

yeah totally agree! i dont understand why ron needs to break up w/ tavia, joey is not as good as tavia!!! poor tavia :(

4. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

yeah i felt the same here...especially when he walk away and tavia crying his name...wa he walked out so fast like he doesn't care at all...and the breakup excuse sucks...and he dared to say their breakup has nothing to do with third party...come on...it's so obvious that he breaks up with tavia because he fell for joey and cause their feelings to be different...

5. freeminded

freeminded Well-Known Member

This is mess up. How could he do that? I havent seen it yet. Now I dont know should I watch the ep or not. Joey isnt compatible for him

6. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

lol devoted TaRo fans here xD I mean, i love the taviaXron pairing, but in this movie, Ron's supposed to fall for joey, lol. when he said that it has nothing to do with the third party, i think he means that he didn't date someone else behind her back or anything. besides, if he really did love tavia, his feelings wouldn't change, would it? it's a matter of how strong and stable their relationship is. I mean, a long-distance is hard to maintain, but strong feelings CAN counter the long distance part. Besides, it's not as if Joey was seducing Ron and it's not as if Ron was looking for another girl. Love can be unexpected, right? So, technically, his feelings, did, just change. And when he walked away while tavia was calling his name, can't it be because he didnt want to see tavia cry like that for him anymore? since he actually took that step and broke up with her, it meant that his decision was set, right? so no matter how much tavia cries, he won't change his mind. i mean, if i broke up with someone, i wouldn't want them to be upset over me all the time. lol i think i typed too much...but i'm basically trying to tell you guys that things aren't always the way it seems; i guess i'm sorta typing another side to things; a different view to the situation.

WHEW! *wipes away sweatdrop* this must be like the longest post that i've even had on PA xD Just hopes that no one bashes me for saying this... xD -lol

7. cheekeong_7

cheekeong_7 Member

I think they did a good job in the breakup part

8. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

is so sad to see Ron wanna break up wif Tavia.. and so sad to see Tavia cry so charmly...
    any way,they did done a great job in tis break-up scene..

great Tavia & Ron

http://mic7879fans.multiply.com

michelle

Attached Files:

9. its_some1

its_some1 Member

ROn is so hot

10. hktvb2001

hktvb2001 Active Member

It's sad. But TVB chose.. then we dont have choice..

11. karioxslayer

karioxslayer Member

they shoulda just stuck together and forget joey

12. tchan00

tchan00 Active Member

but joey is oh so awesome.

13. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

why would you dump hot hot tavia for big teeth small mouth joey!?

14. Mixie

Mixie Active Member

honestly, i didnt the break up was that sad..cause ron and joey are a way better couple!!

15. lalalala4

lalalala4 Active Member

When Ron persuade Tavia to go to Japan to study, he's all supportive and loving and promised her that he'll wait for her; then he goes falling in love with Joey.. and feels relieve to break up with Tavia.. stupid story line!