Sam Hui Refuses to Leave His Residence After Death of His Brother Ricky

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Nov 10, 2011.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

ricky-hui-concert.jpg

Two days ago, veteran Hong Kong comedian Ricky Hui passed away at the age of 65, due to a heart attack, rocking the entire showbiz with his sudden passing.

Samuel Hui, Ricky's younger brother, had always been the closest to Ricky, was so sad, that he had spent the past few days crying, and refused to leave his house.

The Hui brothers Michael, Stanley, Ricky and Samuel had been through thick and thin on their roads to fame.

Samuel, who had always loved and cherished his third brother Ricky dearly, not only took care of Ricky for the past 30 years, but also personally asked various renowned composers to compose songs for his brother. Samuel would also cry, whenever he mentioned his elder brother.

Ricky's funeral will be handled by Samuel's two sons Ryan and Scott Hui.

At 11am yesterday, Stanley, Ryan, Scott and Scott's wife went to the morgue to identify Ricky's body. Ricky's girlfriend did not turn up at the morgue, but Stanley let on that she was already informed of Ricky's death and will be attending the funeral.

According to Stanley, Ricky had a cardiac pacemaker installed in his heart a few years ago, but had still fainted a few times at home.

Two days ago, Ryan and Ricky's assistant wanted to accompany Ricky for a checkup. When no one answered the door after they knocked, the pair broke the door down, only to find Ricky dead.

Stanley sighed, "I never thought it would be so sudden."

Their eldest brother, Michael is rushing back to Hong Kong after receiving the bad news.

Michael's daughter Michelle wrote on her microblog, "Uncle Ricky, it's so hard to believe that you've left! Everything is so sudden. I'm so angry, but I'll miss you. Do look for Grandmother in Heaven and tell her that we will all reunite there someday! I love you."

ricky-hui-family.jpg
    (From left) Stanley Hui, Ryan Hui, Scott Hui and wife

Creds: xinmsn

2. mashimaro9

mashimaro9 Well-Known Member

so sad that Ricky had pass away. always like his movies

3. it hit sam hard...for sure they were close. :(

4. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

legends......i hope the 'god of songs' will feel better soon.....must be very hard, fo sure...

5. Pan Jun Siong

Pan Jun Siong New Member

His wife is pretty...so sad...

6. cloud75

cloud75 Active Member

RIP Ricky