Saw IV

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by shinobi, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Lionsgate Planning Saw IV for Halloween '07
    Source: The Associated Press
    October 30, 2006

With Saw III making $34.3 million in its first three days, a record for Lionsgate, the studio is already planning a fourth installment for the same time next year. The Associated Press reports:

Since the low-budget "Saw" debuted with $18.3 million over the same weekend two years ago, Lionsgate has turned the franchise into an annual ritual with quickly produced sequels each Halloween.

The movies follow the diabolical schemes of psycho killer Jigsaw (Tobin Bell), who stages elaborate, bloody games to test the moral fiber of his victims. Lionsgate plans to have "Saw IV" in theaters over Halloween weekend next year.

2. w10_chi24

w10_chi24 Well-Known Member

please no more SAW movies!! now tat jigsaw died .. jus leave it as that¬ saw III was crap! i rather watch a kiddy movie !

3. mikeyh

mikeyh Well-Known Member

yep yep it's really scary and nice to watch

4. dragopyre

dragopyre Well-Known Member

i didnt find it scary at all it was sick and it was even worse cuz i didnt see one and two. What the hell is jigsaw's purpose in torturing people.

5. Lc0756

Lc0756 Member

The first Saw movie was one of the best movies I have seen cuz the plot had a great twist and the story was good. The ones after that kinda sucked for me cuz the story could not match up to the first one. So I doubt 4 would be any better, but i'll still watch it for the gore.

6. yoseko

yoseko Member

I like the saw movies but i seriously think saw III but not so good, it's just dragging on too long, but then again i'll probably still go watch it.

7. lolitsaxel

lolitsaxel Member

I find that total bullshit, since Jigsaw died and so did Amanda. Unless they're doing a prequel.

8. Buko

Buko Member

Everytime they do a sequel and more of a Movie I die a bit inside... why do they always have to milk the cow while it brings chocolate milk?... and when will they learn that just because it earned them money it dosent have to be good. Stop when you are at the top and dont continue othervise you will just be the drunken smelly guy from old western movies, trying to beat a dead horse

9. lawltank

lawltank Well-Known Member

wtf? I thought Saw III was the last one...

10. kakenx

kakenx Well-Known Member

never really liked the saw movies.. too psycho for my taste haha! ;)

11. weezelskeezel

weezelskeezel Well-Known Member

i have to agree that saw I is the best of all of them, the later ones were no where near as good. it is one of my fav scary movies

12. littleduck

littleduck Well-Known Member

cool... thanks for the news

13. skjustice

skjustice Member

The first was more thriller than gore. It seems like they are placing more gore in each sequel to replace the loss of twists and thrills, just wondering what they will come up with the fourth, the third was somewhat too predictable.

14. just saw part 3 recently (yea im slow when it comes to english films :p) damnn it was so gorey lol. several parts i had to look away! but yea the story is quite dumb now though im just interested in how many ways they can think of to kill/torcher the victims :D

15. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

Part 4 will be pretty boring if you ask me I mean there is no more killing and no more disgusting scenes unless they do the oh somebody wants to live on the legacy and another chaotic killer comes along

16. mysticdeath

mysticdeath Member

In my opinion, saw was never meant to be scary. It was meant to have many twists where if you fail to figure out, you will die in a horibble and painful death. What I found that was intresting is that the saws were all are linked together. And people say Saw III sucked because there wasn't as many twists but I saw that were just as much twists as Saw I because if the father forgave Jig saw then everyone would of lived, even his daughter(which was shown at the very end).

17. mingming2006

mingming2006 Well-Known Member

wtf. hw cn there b saw IV when John Kramer gets killed by that igiot...hu cld of 4gt all bout evrytin n jst save his fam?????? ><"...

18. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Can't wait!!! Saw franchise in its bloody glory!!!

19. dr0wningp0oL

dr0wningp0oL Well-Known Member

MaYbe the dad/husband (Saw 3) is going to be the new Jigsaw? lol I dont know what theY are going to do in Saw 4 but I reallY think theY should stop at the TrilogY

20. cheebee333

cheebee333 Well-Known Member

This is suppose to be a prequel. Hence b4 what happened in SAW I