Scariest movie.

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by w3ndy, Mar 7, 2005.

1. w3ndy

w3ndy Guest

What's the scariest movie you've seen? The last movie I saw was Saw. It was so ----ing scary but such an amazing concept. I suggest you guys all watch it but only with someone. It gave me chills and goosebumps. At one point, I covered my ears, and closed my eyes and just hid behind my date.

But it's good nonetheless despite that scary aspect. haha. It ----s with yo' mind.

2. missjennie

missjennie Well-Known Member

GRUDGE WAS REALLY SCAREY!! i couldnt sleep for weeks.. im afraid to go to the attic now >_<

3. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

i heard the ring was pretty scary. although even though i saw the original japanese version, it wasnt that bad.

4. w3ndy

w3ndy Guest

I heard that movie was absolutely awful from various people.

5. w3ndy

w3ndy Guest

I didn't like The Ring. I thought it was mediocre. Nothing exceptionally scary about the concept, just creepy images.

6. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

yea well apparently they made enough for them to come out with a sequel

7. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

stigmata...i thought it was cool because there have been documented cases of it..and that kinda freaked me out...

8. w3ndy

w3ndy Guest

I think I saw that movie once. Is it about Christianity and the crucifix or something to that calibur?

9. Moki

Moki Guest

stigmata uhh i thought that movie was corny.. not scary and i dont believe. but thats just me.

10. prankster

prankster Member

Scariest ffor me...i would say Dark Waters...the japanese version...freaked me out

11. kakashi_9

kakashi_9 Member

rings the scariest movie i've seen but there should be more scarier ones out there

12. the 1970's The Exorcist :D my all time fav.

also the fact that exorcism can happen scare me too! -sweat

13. ukbutterflygal

ukbutterflygal Well-Known Member

for me, the grudge, japanese version scared d hell out offf me!!keke!

14. Sticky_Pudding

Sticky_Pudding New Member

the descent a british low budget movie is scary!!!

15. hkm91450

hkm91450 Well-Known Member

I haven't seen this yet, but my friend told me that "Saw 2" was the most scariest movie she ever seen...

For me, I'd say "It" ... and basically other Stephen King novels turned into movies.... Even though the acting/props/backdrop is cheesy... still pretty scary! -shock

16. popalopa

popalopa Well-Known Member

I'm pretty much scared with every scary movies out there but Halloween and Ringu are pretty high on my list. I don't like gor-y stuff with monster and lots of blood, I like it better when you don't see much and think the bad guy's gonna come out of the door now and actually he didn't come but then he was at the window etc...

17. shhh lips

shhh lips Well-Known Member

Did anyone watch "Shaun of the Dead" i hear it was really funny.

18. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

yeah i hve its quite funny :D, love the scary movies 1 2 3

hmmm.........not rly a fan of horror mov but the scariest i seen is the ring cos i was made to watch it wiv a bunch of my m8s, i hvent seen the latest movs like the saw 2 and is it sumthing vs jason........cant remember..... wuld like to tho.......sumtime.......mayb. ***shakes under my bedcover*** :p

#18 小小, Jan 23, 2006
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2006
  19. oh yea! IT the clown that was creepy tooo -_-2

20. Syreeta

Syreeta Well-Known Member

House of wax, was not scary but it was very disgusting..