Schooling...or not

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Knoctur_nal, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

So, what schools do you people go to? If your not in school, do you work, what do you do?

Knoc

2. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

I'm in a IT program that joins with ryerson university. It covers wireless networking, network admin and support, hardware etc.
    DanK

3. Knoctur_nal

right on.

4. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

..hermm

5. Moki

Moki Guest

im going to be a doctor. lotsa hard work i dont recommend it!

6. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

how many years you have left?

7. w3ndy

w3ndy Guest

I don't know what I'm doing but my number once choice is University of Waterloo for Honours Arts.

8. Akademik

Akademik Well-Known Member

im going for a bachelor degree in arts and humanities from Ryerson (yes they have an Arts prog)

im Minoring in Human Resources management so I can stilll enter the business world.
    Right now im running a Grey Market Wholesale and distribution business online. so when i graduate.. I might consider concentrating on that more along with a fulltime job in the corperate world thatll supplement my income.

thats only until i collect enough assets to buy some rental properties and make more income thru that.

9. Knoctur_nal

man..u seem to have things well planned out..good for you...
    Knoc

10. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

greymarket. i hear you can get some good stuff through that. what exactly do you distribute

11. Akademik

lol.. Gray market is just a way to get wholesale stuff without going thru the process of getting a retail lisence.. there fore no tax = good income and good incentive for small businesses to buy your wholesale goods.

12. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

oh..doesnt sound as cool as i thought it was. the company i worked for would always use the grey market as some fall back when they need a massive order quickly. and when the competition called to see how things were going, they would never tell them that they were using the grey market. it was like a trump card..but...if thats all it is..

13. brownishmarker

brownishmarker Well-Known Member

canada computers sells greymarket stuff thats why there stuffs so cheap

14. Akademik

yep.. My stuff is sold @ rock bottom prices.
    Otherwise i would need an actualy connection to Chinese factories to get all these things.

Those Canada computer guys probably know the ppl at the 1st level of distribution that selll them.....

15. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

so do you basically sell what you can get your hands on?