Se7en gave 100% in his 747 Concert

Discussion in 'Korean Entertainment' started by Maverick, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Se7en gave 100% in his 747 Concert
    [​IMG]

Se7en is a lucky guy and in a word, the lucky guy's concert was pleasant.

Last night, at the Seoul Olympic Gymnastics Stadium, Se7en held his "747" Concert, almost a year after his last concert.

12,000 fans filled the Stadium and 1,000 of them were from Japan.

During the concert, Se7en rode a lift from here and there and wore his trademark heelys and went all over the place. He even changed his shoes right there on stage.

In this concert, Se7en's singing ability has improved, danced and simultaneously sang without missing a note. Fans were all at awe as he sang his high notes while singing a ballad song.

Including his encore stage, Se7en sang 23 songs and performed with his fellow YG artist, BIG BANG. He started the night with "La La La" then "Can You Feel Me" and "Girlfriend". He also had an opening speech where he said that the concert was named "747" because it represented him and the date when he met his fans. He also said that like the Boeing 747, Se7en will keep on spreading to the world.

Se7en also sang his Japanese song "Hikari" and "STYLE" while up in the air, making him closer to his fans. He also did a keyboard performance of "Wishy Washy" and Brian McKnight's "One Last Cry".

Se7en and Song Baekkyung, who played "Bulbam" in MBC "Palace S", even had an ad lib battle, joking about the said drama. He also called out for Heo Lee Ja and Park Shin Hye who were also there to watch him perform.

YG Entertainment's Yang Hyun Suk was also there and LEXY also held her 3rd album showcase during Se7en's concert.

Se7en performed rock versions of "Passion" and "Nan Arayo".

"After the concert, I will be doing Japanese activities then on with my US debut. I hope I can be 'Se7en' who can reach their expectations", Se7en said.

Se7en ended the event with an encore performance of "Promise", "All Night" and a remix version of "La La La".

This June, the singer will be releasing a new single Japanese album and will hold a 5-city tour, including Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya in Japan.

The singer definitely gave a knockout performance that night.

2. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

i wana download this concert and see it...
    se7en's beat's are alright sometimes.

3. joobeeDAboobee

joobeeDAboobee New Member

Se7en Is So Hot!