Seinfeld

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by Knoctur_nal, Jan 30, 2005.

1. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

Anyone here a seinfeld fan? I'm crazy about seinfeld. I still have yet to see the dvd.
    What was georges big black puffy coat made out of?
    Please answer in the form of a question.
    ahahaa...

2. MooG

MooG Guest

Big Seinfeld fan here too, seems that it's all me and the guys at work ever talk about.
    Been meaning to see the DVD too, anyone got a good torrent for that?
    Aaron

Ps - Couldn't put it into a question, but it's goretex.

3. oh yea i love Seinfeld its the best show currently still on the air. so unique it doesnt get boring.

4. haha seinfeld... my fav episode is the soup nazi one... "no soup for you!" the best show on tv ever!

5. Akademik

Akademik Well-Known Member

haha LoL seinfeld is giness.
    I remember the eppisode when Jerry and all of them kept making fun of the jerry's gf by saying "HELLOOOOOOOOoooOooO" in a funny voice.
    and she always got pissed.

And then at the End for some reason kramer throws a big baloon thing out the window and jerry tries to call his gf by saying "HELLOOOO!!!! HELLOO!!!!" but she couldnt here. so he had to use the voice and say "HELLOOOO!!!" and she didnt pay attention. And it hit her. And she died -_-

6. Knoctur_nal

corerct!...it was gortex....funny..it seems that all we do at work is play seinfeld trivia....its such a fascinating show...and everyone has a fav episode or scene..for me..it has to be all of them....they should never do a come back episode..i think that would kill the whole thing that makes seinfeld such a unique show...

7. I could watch seinfeld all day long I think, but is it just me that feels like seinfeld ruined sitcoms. It seems like shows try so hard these days to be funny, when seinfeld did not have to try at all

8. Knoctur_nal

...they made standards that others try to follow..but can't....