series of love stories

Discussion in 'Fan Fix' started by lionheart, Jul 19, 2007.

1. lionheart

lionheart Well-Known Member

I want you to die before I do:

guy: hey sweetie, i been doing alot of thinking. i noticed alot of people are dying and the sadness that revolves around them.
    girl:eek:h, ya i notice that too
    guy: i love you..
    girl: i love you more!
    guy: if one day one of us really have to die, i want you to die first.
    girl: omg thats so selfish...
    guy: im sorry, but i dont want you to go thru the pain after having the person you love most leaving you...

As long as you are happy

the guy is in a wheelchair because of an accident. the guy saved the girl from getting hit by the car. the girl no longer love the guy but felt obligated to stay with him because he saved her.

guy: where have you been lately ? you came home so late.
    girl: just out with some friends\
    guy:eek:oooh, what have you been doing lately?
    girl: nothing really.

the guy became suspicious and decide to hire a detective and found out she always been out with another guy. he also found out that they love each other.

guy: i found out that you been cheating on me and heres the proof.
    girl: nooo, its not true, we just friends.
    guy: hey, you can go with him, you are not obligated to stick with me. as long as you are happy, just go, im not going to hold you back.
    girl: (hesitated) no, i only love you.

they guy knew she no longer love him, and she isnt happy being with him. he told himself, when you love someone, their happiness is more important than your own happiness. he knew what to do. he decided in order for her to be happy is to let go of me and be with the other guy. since i cant get her to leave, ill make her leave by faking that im cheating on her.

guy: i found another woman whom i love, and im very happy to be with her.
    girl: (yelling) how can you do this to me after what we been thru?!
    guy: im sorry, i no longer love you, and there isnt a point to stay together

they broke up, the girl left the house and went to the other guy's house.

guy: (smiling but with tears) its for your own good....as long as you are happy. i know you are not happy to be with me, so its best for you leave..

10 years later...he bumped into her and that guy. he can see that they are very happy and thought to himself, i didnt make the wrong decision....
    the girl was living happily while the guy was living in pain, but he told himself, as long as you are happy, im happy.

2. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

^ 2nd story is quite good with a moral behind it. Love is not selfish.

3. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i remember the one about the guy and girl on a motorcycle and the guy gave her his helmet because the brakes didn't work and they guy died...so sad

4. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Thx...nice simple love stories...

5. tricky7_

tricky7_ Well-Known Member

That is such a cute stories, especially the 2nd one! :)

6. mikeyh

mikeyh Well-Known Member

the first one was really good but it just a little weird in a good way :)

7. karoen

karoen Well-Known Member

my eyes were watering on the 2nd one....so sad...