Sharon is pretty hot, but.

Discussion in 'Suspects In Love - 搜下留情' started by Espresso, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

I like it when the 'fighter guy' and girl dates. LOL It's mushy and I like it!

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Ken!! Yeah, i like that couple.. kinda funny! The Fighter Guy/Ken shuold be in more dramas! Last time i remember he was in a modern drama was like Your Class Or Mine when he had the somewhat lead role.

3. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i like that couple too ^^ he was "james bond" in DIE2 last year, that weird detective guy

4. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

Yes. she's really pretty, abit thin but imagine in real life she's even skinnier as they say the camera adds pounds.

i think she should eat.
    hehe.

overall, she always acts well, be it an evil scheming, money spender role, etc. oh yeah, she has similar in styling for her previous role in The Beauty of the Game.

5. notice how that kid got really buff lol i remember him being really skinny now he's buff and dark. this series aint that bad i think the cast makes up for the lack of plot and story..and plus Flora Chan is back!!!

6. Espresso

yeah. flora is ugly, but like she has this thing to her...

haha..

that kid was the soccer movie dude. lol

he got buff.. and dakr.. i think he is a play boy.

7. kevin11214

kevin11214 Member

the show is getting bored

8. Espresso

how can it be?

9. mizuKAZE

mizuKAZE Well-Known Member

the show is just starting exciting in my opinion

10. Espresso

i want to touch sharon's kitty. and she's so hot.. omg... shes skiny but i like it.

11. sweety_girl

sweety_girl Well-Known Member

Sharon is indeed really skinny and pretty, I think she has improved a lot, I hope she will get more jobs after this drama.
    Him Law is a cute hottie in the series, the first time I sawhim in a series was in <Dressage to Win>, he looked like a beggar >_<. But I have to say that he has also improved a lot. I think he and Mandy Wong (Cheng Siu Man / Man Man) is the best couple in <Suspects in Love>.

12. zhou

zhou Well-Known Member

she looks nice with long hair

13. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

ken has a hot body hehe. his couple is cute.he is so cheesey. i like it when he get's hungry and passes her shop in the beginning. it's so cute. haha

14. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Ken is a LOT buffer than i thought.

And right , he was in DIE2 :D

I want more of him in dramas, and Sharon... and Ella.