Sheren Tang regrets falling in love with a married man

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Maverick, May 31, 2009.

1. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Sheren Tang regrets falling in love with a married man

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Sheren Tang has brought decisive and bold "Sei Nai Nai" to life in Rosy Business" In reality, she admitted falling in love with a married man on last night's "Be My Guest" programme. She revealed that it only brought her pain and disapoinment. It was also the only relationship she regretted in her life.

On the programme Sheren discussed about her relationships with Alex Man Tze Leung and Joe Cheng. Although she did not reveal the name of the married man she had an affair with, reporters captured actor Kong Wah appearing in and out of her apartment for 6 days in the past.

[​IMG]
    Sheren was rumored with Kong Wah who is married while filming ATV series "I Have A Date With Spring"

Just like a child playing with a knife

Sheren stated that her intention was not to break up their marriage, she only wanted love. "When I fell in love with the married man, I knew he had a family. My intention was not to break up their marriage. I only wanted love. A third party is often very stupid. They will only think that the person they love is unhappy and they are the only one that's right for them. They think they have saved that person. At the time, I thought the person loved me a lot. I am someone who can sacrifice for love. But looking back I realised things weren't as I thought they would be. To the point when things turned against me. I felt very hurt, very disapointed. When I realised that I would hurt the other person involved (his wife), I had to leave. My intention was not to hurt anyone, so why bother?"

Sheren was asked by Stephen Chan whether she could be a third party but not affect the person's marriage? She regretfully said "It's just like a child playing with a knife. If they don't start bleeding they don't know what pain is. But when they discover that they could chop off their finger. Only then will they realise there are a lot of consequences to face. Even hurting others. This is the only thing I regret in my life. I will not allow this kind of thing happen again. I was raised in a broken family and these things will affect the children. You should not do things that are bad for others."

Kitman : Forunately I didn't create hatred

[​IMG]
    Kitman Mak (Kong Wah's wife)

Kitman Mak (Kong Wah's wife) who scolded Sheren in the past stated that she has forgiven Sheren. She said "Every young person will make mistakes. I have made msitakes too. But god has forgiven me. If others make mistakes I will forgive them too. I admire Sheren for making amendments and apologizing." (Did Sheren make you mad?) "At the time I was very mad at her. Fortunately I didn't create hatred towards her and didn't do anything stupid. I admire Sheren for working hard in becoming a good role model." Sheren responded to Kitman's comments yesterday. She said " No one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes. Most important is that they know they need to change. If you are really willing to change, you will gain forgiveness from God. God has already forgiven me." Kong Wah who is working in Malinland has not yet responded.

Source: On.cc
    Translated by: Matchbox @ mediachamber.net

2. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

kong wah's wife at least in that pic bears a little resemblance to sheren. kwong wah was a very handsome and talented actor he should film for tvb again!

3. bbes

bbes Incredible

i thought everybody knew this before, what she said is common sense rele.

4. BagGirl

BagGirl Well-Known Member

Can't believe she had a thing with a married man, glad she saw sense in the end tho

5. jovy

jovy Active Member

wow....i did not know. good that she came to her senses